YouTube is one of the most loved and famous video sharing platforms. On YouTube, possible categories of videos are available for entertainment and educational purposes. Many users have low speed internet, that’s why they wished to download or save them offline. In this article we have shared the in-depth information about downloading YouTube videos. So, read the article till the end and know how to download YouTube videos.
YouTube Video Download
Reasons behind downloading or saving the YouTube videos may differ from person to person, but the main thing is that everyone needs it. Some save or download videos to watch it, some to watch it again and again without wasting more data. Students save educational videos from YouTube so they don’t want get distributed by the ads.
To download YouTube videos we have shared the 5 methods below from which you will be able to save or download YouTube videos to the phone’s gallery.
YouTube also has a feature to download any video from it, but the sad thing about the feature is that after downloading the video it only remains for fews weeks and after that it gets removed automatically. Now it’s time to know how you can save or download any YouTube video.
Note: We have shared the five methods or tools i.e. Videoder, Vidmate, TubeMate, KEEPVID.PRO & SAVEFROM.NET.
YouTube Video Download Using Videoder
To download YouTube video using videoder you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions.
- To download YouTube Video using Videoder firstly you have to download the Videoder application by visiting videoder.com.
- After downloading the Videoder application, run the application.
- After running the application visit YouTube (youtube.com) and search for the video you want to download.
- After searching the video, tap on it.
- After tapping on the video a download button will be visible on the bottom of the page, tap on the option and download the video.
Note: Once the Videoder application is downloaded, you can download the YouTube videos through the YouTube application too.
Download YouTube Video Using Vidmate
In order to download YouTube videos using the Vidmate application, the first thing that you have to do is to visit vidmateapp.com. After visiting the Vidmate application’s official website go for the option of Official Download.
After tapping on the option of Official Download the Vidmate application will be downloaded on your device, make sure to install it. After the successful installation, run it and visit YouTube.com and play the video that you want to download.
After playing the video you will find an option of downloading it, so tap on the option and download the video.
Note: Video downloading process in this application is a little similar to the Videoder application.
Download Videos From YouTube Using TubeMate
TubeMate is a tool to download YouTube videos offline to save them in gallery, the application is well known among those who usually downloads YouTube videos for entertainment or educational purposes. To download YouTube videos from TubeMate application first you have to visit tubemate.net in order to download the application.
To download the TubeMate application visit tubemate.net and go for the option of uptodown, after tapping on the mentioned option you will be redirected to another page where you will find an option of download, tap on the option and download the TubeMate application.
After downloading and installing the application, run it and visit youtube.com, play the video (which you want to download) and then an option of download will be visible, tap the option to download the YouTube account.
Note: The first three tools we have shared with you to download videos are applications, now the last two tools mentioned below are websites. The following tools can be more easy and comfortable for you to download YouTube videos, you should know them too.
How to download YouTube videos using KEEPVID.PRO?
Step-by-step guides to download YouTube videos using KEEPVID.PRO are as follows, read and follow these steps.
Note: To download videos from YouTube using KEEPVID.PRO you must have the link to the YouTube video that you want to download. In order to get it, run the YouTube application, play the video, tap on the icon of share and then tap on Copy Link.
- Visit KEEPVID.PRO.
- Tap on “YouTube Video Converter”
- Past the link in the search box and tap on Download Now!
- After tapping on Download Now an option of Best Download / 528P MP4 will be visible, tap on the option.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option, the video will be visible on the other window, where you will find three vertical dots, tap on it and then tap on the option of Download to download the YouTube video.
Note: After tapping on the option of download your YouTube video will be downloaded.
Steps to Download YouTube Video From SAVEFROM.NET
Steps to download YouTube videos from savefrom.net are as follows.
Note: It is important to have the link of the YouTube video that is to be downloaded.
- Visit savefrom.net.
- Paste the link inside the “Enter the URL” box and tap on the icon of the arrow which will be exactly after the URL box.
- After tapping on the icon of the arrow an option of Download will be visible on the same page, tap on it and download the YouTube video.
We hope that you have gotten the in-depth and detailed information about saving or downloading the YouTube Video. Even after reading this article if you have more questions or queries related to Downloading the YouTube Video then ask it by commenting below we will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Punecareer Homepage||Click Here|