3d PLM (Dassault Systemes) Off Campus Drive for BCS/BCA/BBA/BCom/MCom 2016 & 2017 batch (already passed out) at PCET’s PCCOE on 25-11-2017 at 9 am
Greetings from CENTRAL PLACEMENT CELL of Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET)’s 1)Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Pune 2)Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Pune 3)Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering & Technology (NMIET), Pune !!
It gives us pleasure to inform that 3d PLM (Dassault Systems) Off Campus Drive for BCS/BCA/BBA/BCom/MCom 2016 & 2017 batch (already passed out) is scheduled on 25-11-2017 at 9 am at PCET’s PCCOE Nigdi, Pune.
The students who have already appeared for the 3d PLM drive in last 6 months should not register or appear again.
Education Degree, Education stream and Eligibility Criteria are strict parameters to appear for our Interview Process.
Please find the details given below :
o MCom / BCom / BCS / BCA / BBA
Batch : 2016 & 2017 (already passed out)
Aggregate should be 50 % or above.
Requirement Details :
The License Management Analyst delivers digital certificates (keys) to grant the right to customers or partners to use Dassault Systèmes (DS) licensed software solutions.
In this context, the License Management Analyst is responsible to process various license key requests for internal and external customers (for purposes such as: sales demo, Education Program Partnership, customer evaluation, customer production, …) according to DS policies and guidelines.
• Understand software solutions packaging (by industry or by product), releases, versions, as well as DS licensing specificities
• Analyze license keys requests according to rules applicable to the intended usage; including quality, completeness, required operating system configuration and appropriate documentation
• Respect and apply either general policies or specific customer agreements or specific country policies, depending on the business requirement defined by the local sales administration platform
• Make appropriate feedback to the requestor (resellers, sales teams, customers) when needed
• Assist requestors on various topics (packaging explanation, product licensing understanding, installed base management, renewal management, process application, …)
• Manage customer licenses installed base to ensure overall consistency in terms of duration and rights
Candidate Profile :
• Excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to make decisions in complex cases
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
• Team player spirit and Fluent English Communication
• At ease when working in multi-cultural environment
• First experience in Sales Administration would be an asset
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
2)HSC / Diploma Marksheet
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
All the eligible students are requested to submit the details below the signature at the bottom of this page.
(Disclaimer : Please note that any drive we conduct @PCET’s PCCOE&R/ PCCOE/NMIET depends on company’s decision. So on eleventh hour if any company cancels / postpones the drive or changes the criteria, PCCOE&R, Ravet/PCCOE, Nigdi will not be responsible for the same. Before coming for the drive @PCET’s PCCOE&R/ PCCOE/ NMIET, please see the posts for such changes).