Technical & Business Operations Analyst
Company: Amdocs Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Location: Pune, MH, IN
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 46474
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The role involves handling incidents and service requests from customers/end-user by following the standard methods and procedures of the unit.
What will your job look like?
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will use your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking following standard operating procedure.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as point of contact.
- You will perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). Report and properly document errors that are detected.
- You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.
All you need is…
- Location : PuneRequirement :- Non-engineer Graduate like BSC , BCS or Diploma in NIIT, CDAC etc.
– 0 to 1 years’ experience
– Knowledge in SQL , UNIX
– Good communication skill
High Level Job description :
· 24/7 support of production support services to ensure the highest standards of availability and performance required by our business systems
· Responsible for resolving tickets, ensuring that production work goes on, and findings workarounds
· Monitoring different applications, addressing the alerts and taking necessary steps.
· Validation and Sanity according to business needs across applications
· Good communication skills (English), Written and Verbal
· SQL Working Knowledge
· Unix Working Knowledge
· Excellent analytical skills
· Ability to work on multiple process / tasks and the ability to prioritize
· Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize effectively on routine tasks, over an extended period
· Work in 24 x 7 shifts as per business requirement.
Why you will love this job?
- You will get to show off your fine-tuned skills for resolving issues and helping the end-user.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field