Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive for 2016 Batch on 22-12-2016@ PCCOE&R, Ravet,Pune
Hi,Greetings from CENTRAL PLACEMENT CELL of Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Nigdi, Pune & Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Ravet, Pune!!
It gives us pleasure to inform that Tech Mahindra off campus Recruitment drive for BE & MCA 2016 batch is scheduled on 22-12-2016 at Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Ravet, Pune (Not in PCCOE, Nigdi ) Please find the details given below.
The drive is open for any candidate across the country.
· Qualifying Courses – BE/B. Tech (CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil) or MCA
· Candidate should have passed the Qualifying Course in 2016 from any AICTE approved institution without any live backlog. Candidates failed to pass engg within 4 yrs academic calendar are not eligible.
· Should have scored minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, Non-Engg Graduation (e.g. B. Sc/BCA/BCS, etc., in case done), BE/B. Tech and MCA(where applicable)
· Should have scored minimum of 70% in HSC or equivalent and Diploma (in case done)
· Gap not to be more than 1 year between any two course. Loss of an academic year post joining a course for whatsoever reason renders candidate ineligible.
Eligible candidate will be required to go through Campus Test (Quantitative + Maths + English), Story Writing in English based on random Image, Tech Evaluation, HR Evaluation with each of the acting as a filter for the next level.
Bond – Selected candidates will have to execute a service bond for two years at a damage cost of INR 1 Lakh on joining.
Designation & CTC – Selected candidates will be joining as Entry Level Trainee Programmer at any of the TechM Offshore locations at a CTC of INR 2.6 LPA during six months ‘ probation and INR 3.25 LPA post successful completion of probation.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
All the eligible students are requested to submit the details below the signature at the bottom of this page.
(Disclaimer : Please note that any drive we conduct @PCCOE&R/ PCCOE depends on company’s decision. So on eleventh hour if any company cancels / postpones the drive or changes the criteria, PCCOE&R, Ravet/PCCOE, Nigdi will not be responsible for the same. Before coming for the drive @PCCOE&R/ PCCOE, please see the posts for such changes).
Warm wishes on behalf of PCCOE and PCCOE&R !!
Looking forward for long term association with you.
Prof. Shitalkumar Rawandale,
Dean, Industry Institute Interaction,
1) Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26, Nigdi Pradhikaran,Pune-411044
2) Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Plot No.B, Sector No. 110, Gate No.1, Laxminagar, Ravet, Pune-412101