Mega Drive at Pune: HR Recruiter at XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience : 1 – 6 yrs
The selected candidate will be a part of the HR team who will partner with business managers to meet the evolving people needs of the organization. The main responsibility for this role is to source and identify top talent, fill all job openings and perform general HR duties as assigned.
- To identify the best mix of resources to source top talent using our research function, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources.
- Work with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process by ensuring job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Source & Screen profiles, short-list the candidates in preliminary rounds.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager and the business functions to plan and implement effective recruiting strategies.
- Serve as an Ambassador of our Organization when reaching out to candidates and college campus recruitment cell.
- Cold calls to suitable candidates.
- Manage complete recruitment process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Manage the entire staffing process: recruits, screens, interviews, tests and selects employees to fill vacant positions throughout organization.
- Design recruitment advertisements for posting in newspapers, internet and other recruiting sources.
- Create and manage relationships with Colleges/ Universities for campus recruitment.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
This position is open only for male candidates. (Female candidates are requested not to apply).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to exercise judgement within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Must be self-managed, responsive and dedicated to customer support.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Work Experience: 1 to 6 years
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate and it may vary based on experience and skill set.
- We are known as one of the best pay masters in the industry.
(Late entrants would not be entertained)
Please find the recruitment centers below for walk-in:
Venue 1: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Commercial Unit No. 413-B,
Office No. C – 4, 5th Floor,
East Building, Hadapsar, Pune-411028
Venue 2: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Office No. 503, 5th Floor,
Suratwala Mark Plazzo,
Opp Hotel Fortune Inn Exotica,
Survey No. 28/1,4,5,6,
Mouje Hinjewadi, Tal Mulshi Dist, Pune-411057
- We welcome candidates from out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement is provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- The whole recruitment process may take entire day,candidates are therefore requested to plan their schedule accordingly.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
- Candidates must carry their Identity Cards.
PS: .No prior appointment or scheduling is required. If your candidature fits the profile mentioned above, you may directly Walk In on 25th December 2016, (Sunday) between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM. In case you have any queries, please send us an email at email@example.com. Due to immense participation of the candidates, we are having huge volume of phone calls at our office. Hence, we may not be able to attend your call.
XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.