MANAGER FINANCE – FIN15014
FAURECIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“Technical Perfection and automotive passion” is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
“Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth.”
Our Group Finance is looking for a MANAGER FINANCE for its R&D center at India Pune location.
The SSC Manager is responsible for the overall management of a financial SSC, which provides accounting, cash management payment processing and reporting support for a Country or Region. The main missions of the role are : Produce statutory and management accounts and closing in compliance with local accounting and tax requirements and IFRS / Group rules ▪ Supervise the smooth and timely completion of monthly accounting processes and ensure their distribution ▪ Conduct semester and year end process, internally as well as externally ▪ Maintain responsibility for all financial procedures and records relating to accounting, receivables, payables, taxes and imports and exports ▪ Ensure reconciliation of intercompany accounts, general ledger accounts ▪ Provide updated data for budgets ▪ Perform balance sheet review and controls Manage the SSC ▪ Manage and motivate assigned accounting teams in alignement with the SSC objectives in order to promote maximum staff member benefit and effectiveness as well as overall functionnal productivity ▪ Maintain functional efficiency and productivity by designing, implementing and coordinating accounting processes ▪ Monitor the performance of the SSC through key indicators ▪ Monitor, review and evaluate existing procedures for efficiency of operations and adherence to FCP, and share best practices with the others SSC Give assistance and advices to the others departments ▪ Identify basic tax risks in the country and work in close relation with the tax department and cash management ▪ Interact with external and internal audit staff in reviews of accounting systems and controls ▪ Assist Business Group’s controlling teams on finance and accounting policies and giving adequate qualitative support in the form of timely monthly reports ▪ Contribute strongly to any new IT system deployment, and in any legal structure modification in the perimeter ▪ Support the sourcing, training, mentoring and evaluation of accounting staff and cultivate career development within the finance function
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- International mind set, overseas experience a plus
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)
Qualifications: <?xml:namespace prefix = “o” ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
The ideal candidate will have/be:
▪ Chartered Accountant with specialisation in Accounting and related fileds like Taxation (both Direct and Indirect), Treasury, Internal Audit/Controls/ Secretarial Activities etc
▪ Company Secretarial Qualification would be an added advantage
▪ Atleast 10 to 15 years of experience in a financial role including accounting supervisory experience and finalisation of Balancesheets having dealing with Big-4 Audit Firms.
▪ Computer skills including strong excel and finance system skills, familiar user of ERP systems including SAP
▪ Should be able to work / familiar to work in Matrix Organisation
▪ Good organizational skills and teamwork sense
▪ Strong management skills
▪ Fluent in English