Document Controller posted on 13th January 2017
Company: Atlas Copco
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
location: Pune Openings: 1
– Responsible to create customer specific cover sheet, transmittal & submit documents to customer over email or upload in to customer portal
– Responsible to download commented/approved documents form customer portal & prepare comments resolution sheet & inform respective internal team
– Responsible to update & maintain document register & folders on common drive
– Update weekly on engineering status to management
– Highlight delay in document submission to internal teams & Customer on weekly basis so to ensure timely and smooth execution of the project
– Raise red flag whenever required to management.
– Timely follow-up internal teams (local & overseas) on timely submission of documents & customer on document approval to achieve engineering completion target date
– Take documents print out & send to overseas customer through courier and keep the trackExperience requirements
1 to 2 years experience in project management/engineering/Document controller from rotatory machinery design or manufacturing industry.
– Knowledge and experience of Document controller/Project engineering & Management.
– Good Command (Verbal & Written) of English is must.
– Able to work under pressure & plan & organize effectively with the right sense of urgency
– Able to work in different working hours as per company requirements
– Able to work on multiple projects.
– Able to maintain the high accuracy in repetitive work.
– Knowledge of soft wares like word, excel, pdf editor etc
– Diploma/Degree in Engineering ( Mechanical/Production) or BSC
– Be fluent in English
– German language shall be additional advantage.
– Pro-active, positive team player with good interpersonal skills, strong in communication and people oriented who thrives on working in a dynamic, complex and multicultural business environment.
– Self-motivated, independent, flexible, well organized and methodical.
– Accurate and diligent with an awareness to speed up execution within a pressurized environment.
– Customer oriented: to be able to establish relations and networks with people inside and outside the organization.
– Result driven: have a drive for results which means that you put in the ambition and the effort to achieve results and accept accountability.
– Willingness to travel within the region and internationally.
– Creativity: Ability to come up with solutions to exceptional problems outside the box.
– Have a Customer Centric mind set
– Be sensitive to understand customers perspective and be an active communicator both within and outside of the organization. As this position is a key interface between customer and the company, we are looking for a person with strong personality who can be an active driver.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Other