Hiring for Walk-in Interview on 14 Sep’17 for Tool Fixture Design Engineer Pune for Exp. 1 – 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 14-Sep-17 (Thursday)Company :
Registration Time: 10 AM to 12.30 PM
Walk-In Venue: CYIENT LTD- PUNE, Zero One, S.No.79/1,Ghorpadi – Mundhwa Road, Pingle Wasti, Above passport office. 6TH Floor. Pune, Maharashtra 411036.
Experience : 2 – 6 years
Qualification : Diploma/B.Tech/M.Tech in Mechanical / Industrial / Production Engineering/ Tool & Fixture Design.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design of Fixtures for Welding, Machining and Assembly using Creo (Pro/E).
- Design of Lifting Devices, Gauges, Rack and Kits as per the process and product design requirements
- Concepts development, design, modeling & detailing for Tools, Fixtures, Gauges and Rack
- Conversion of 2D drawings (Design & manufacturing drawings) to 3D models for Tools, Fixtures and Gauges
- Development of suitable containers for Parts Containerization
- Shipping configuration
- Should have good exposure to shop floor activities such as process planning, machining & welding processes
- Should have good knowledge of drawing and schematic interpretation, product models, geometric dimension and tolerance (GD&T), Welding Process & Symbols, Machining Processes & Symbols, and Global Tooling Standards
- Knowledge on Heavy Equipment would be added advantage.
- Good hands on experience of about 2- 5 years on Creo (Pro/E) in Sheet Metal, Assemblies, Part modelling & Detailing.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should able to work with stiff project deadlines and stretched delivery targets.
- Good communication skills.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Mechanical, Production/Industrial, Diploma – Mechanical
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
We create and deliver services that enhance your business agility. Our leading-edge solutions enable major organizations worldwide to achieve measurable and substantial benefits. Solutions include product development and life-cycle support, process and network engineering, plus data transformation and analytics. We utilize a global delivery model. And we have more than 12,000 associates across 38 global locations, with delivery centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. We are experts in the aerospace, consumer, energy, medical, oil and gas, mining, heavy equipment, hi-tech, rail transportation, telecom and utilities industries. This makes us your ideal partner. Whether you want to design innovative products faster, optimize R&amp;amp;amp;D costs, improve time to market, enhance operational efficiency or maximize the return on investment in your networks. We help you make a difference for your customer. This might be a quieter flight, a longer-lasting toothbrush, more robust broadband connectivity, or more reliable GPS navigation. We are proud of our robust internal processes. To ensure your IP security, solution quality and on-time delivery, we align with industry best practices and internationally renowned standards and frameworks. These include ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 (information security), AS9100 C (aerospace), and ISO 13485 (medical devices).
Cyient is a public limited company and listed on the NSE/BSE stock exchange.