UP Scholarship Status is that the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department provided the scholarship to the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, UG, PG, and Diploma students for the renewal and for fresh students. Before going ahead on how to check the status of the UP scholarship, you should know the status of the UP Fresh scholarship available on the portal. Now, students can check the status of the UP 2022 scholarship by logging into the official web portal.
UP Scholarship Status
The UP-scholarship status 2022 is one of the key functions of the portal that permits the students to check their scholarship application status.
Check the detailed information about the Scholarship Status, Renewal of Form, Correction in it, Pre and Post Matric in this article.
The Government of UP runs a number of scholarships for the students who are domiciled in Uttar Pradesh at both the Pre-Matric and the Post-Matric levels.
UP Scholarship Status Important Dates
|Application Begin Date||20/07/2021|
|Deadline for Registration||10/01/2022|
|Deadline to Submit Printout to the College||24/01/2022|
UP Scholarship Status Application Fees
UP Scholarship Status Eligibility Criteria
|Post Matric 11||For post-matric 11 applicants should be 10the class passed and Enrolled in Class 11th|
|Post Matric 12||For post-matric 12 applicants should be 11th class passed and Enrolled in Class 12th|
|Dashmottar||Applicant should be Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Diploma Courses.|
Documents Required For Fresh Applicants
- Mark Sheet of Last Qualifying Examination
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fees Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Recent Passport Size Scan Photo
Documents Required For Renewal Applicants
- They should kindly use last year’s registration number to log in to the renewal section and should fill the all-updated information in it.
How to Apply Online For UP Scholarship
- For Fresh Applicants: Anyone who is a new applicant who has been admitted this year must be in class 11th, 12th (high school/intermediate) 2021-2022 and the other Dashmottar UG / PG / Diploma / Certificates courses, must apply in a fresh manner.
- For Renewal Applicants: Applicants who are already enrolled in any school or college and already applied for scholarships last year will have to renew their application that’s all.
- Please gather all the documents before applying online.
- If you do not have the non-refundable amount now, please check your tuition receipt OR contact the college or school if there is any type of confusion.
- Present the form to the school or college concerned within 3 days of submitting the application form.
Note– Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2021-22.
Pre and Post Matric UP Scholarship Status
Applicants can check and download the UP-Scholarship status for the 2022 Application or payment status will be available on the UP scholarship’s official site.
You can check the status of the UP 2022 scholarship through the official web portal. Every year, hundreds of and thousands of students apply for it and receive an online UP scholarship for their studies.
UP Scholarship Status Important Instructions
Students studying at the blacklisted colleges which include Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut and Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat, Which are not eligible for the UP scholarship.
- Attach a printout of the bank passbook to the application form.
- Failed students cannot benefit from the scholarship.
- Already registered students can renew their data (does not require re-registration)
- After submitting the application form in the offline mode, students should take the receipt of the application form.
- Suspicious scholarship applications will not be accepted and rejected at that time only.
- Applicants can check the status of the UP scholarship using the registration ID and password generated during the application form process.
- Candidates have regularly suggested visiting the official web portal to verify the updates and instructions on the SAKSHAM Scholarship Scheme.
- Students who applied for the scholarship in the previous year can apply directly for the scholarship by renewing their details. A new registration is not necessary each time.
- All applicants are invited to provide the actual details and request correction of documents and the application will be rejected. Which include the JEE scholarship,
- Professional Studies, Meerut and Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat. They cannot apply for the UP scholarship.
- Among students studying in blacklisted colleges, the Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence Colleges, General, OBC, SC, ST category also receive scholarships.
Important Points of UP Scholarship Status
- UP scholarship status is also available for all caste categories that is, General, OBC, SC, ST.
- Students at these colleges, who are blacklisted by the authority, are not eligible for the UP-scholarship status.
- Applicants can check the status of their application on the official web portal when the status link is active.
- Applicants must personally submit the application form to the scholarship office and must collect the receipt.
- Applicants will need their ID and password at the time of application to check the status of the scholarship Status each time.
- All the UP-scholarship status updates are regularly updated on the official portal.
UP Scholarship Status Helpline Numbers
- UP scholarship Customer Care Phone: 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
- Toll-free Number: 18001805131(Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229(Minority Welfare)
All the candidates are requested to get in touch with us for regular updates on the topic like UP Scholarship Status 2021-2022 Sarkari Result Pre and Post Matric.