UP Police Constable Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern PDF Download will be discussed here. There will be 26282 Constable and Fireman vacancies for the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board in 2022. The aspirants seeking to qualify for the first stage of the recruitment process, namely the Written Examination, must go through the newly released written exam syllabus pdf, pattern, and marking scheme to successfully prepare for the Exam.
UP Police Constable Syllabus 2022
More than 26000 vacancies are being filled by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board. A candidate who intends to apply for UP Police Constable must study the UP Police Constable Syllabus 2022 in detail. As per UP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022, applicants taking the written Exam must be aware that they must be fully familiar with the questions to get good marks. Also, exam pattern and UP Police Constable Syllabus pdf 2022 are accessible for candidates to download.
UP Police Constable Syllabus pdf 2022 and UP Police Constable Syllabus 2022 link to download complete information in this post.
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern
Candidate must complete each phase of the UP Police Constable Recruitment with minimum qualifying marks. Written tests will be administered first, also by physical tests for selected candidates.
Hence, candidates must also prepare a Physical Standard Test (PST) and a Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Our team can find the latest and most useful information about UPPRPB Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
As part of the UP Police Constable Recruitment Process, entrants must pass the UP Police Constable Exam. Candidates who qualify in the Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Written Exam will go through the Psychometric Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
- There are a total of 300 marks on this question paper.
- We will ask questions on General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability, Mental Aptitude, Logical Ability, and Intellectual Gain.
- Additionally, there are negative markings.
- Also, the level of the exam paper will be there according to what is there as a minimum educational standard.
UP Police Constable Important points
A notification is there by the Uttar Pradesh Police Department regarding the recruitment of different posts. It is written in that notification that the vacancy details, the eligibility criteria, details of the various posts, the instructions, and so forth are given. Surely, you will have many doubts cleared once you read the notification. The syllabus and examination pattern, however, will remain largely unchanged. On the other hand, we can give you an idea of the other events, but they will change.
- Online/offline mode of administration will be for the Exam
- On the Exam, there will be 120 questions in total
- There will be a total of 300 marks available for the constable examination
- A general knowledge test, a numerical and mental ability test, and a mental aptitude test/ intelligence test/ reasoning test will be there.
- For each correct answer, two marks will be there.
- Each wrong answer will result in a negative mark of 5
- As far as the General Hindi section is concerned, the test shall be conducted in English and Hindi.
UP Police Constable Syllabus Download
The UP Constable Syllabus 2022 can be downloaded in pdf format by following the steps below.
- UP Police Constable Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi can download by visiting the official site.
- You can find UP Constable Syllabus 2022 in Hindi on the second page by clicking on the Syllabus Button.
- In the next step, you will download the UP Police Constable Syllabus pdf.
- Also, UP Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern is also here in the next page.
- UP Police Constable Syllabus pdf and UP Police Constable Examination Pattern 2022 can download in this manner.
UP Police Constable Marking Scheme
- There are 150 questions, which range from 100 to 300 points.
- In addition, there is a 0.25 negative marking for each incorrect answer given.
- Before answering a question, carefully read the UP Police Constable Paper.
- A UP Constable Syllabus 2022 includes 4 subjects: General Hindi, General Knowledge, Mental Ability, and IQ/Reasoning
UP Police Selection Process
The selection process for the recruitment of UP Police Constables consists of four steps.
To be eligible for selection, candidates must complete all four steps. The four steps are as follows: –
Step-1- The written Exam
A multiple-choice questions type test will be online by candidates, and they have to qualify with the proper marks to move on to the next round.
Step-2- Verify documents
As soon as candidates have passed the written Exam, their documents must be verified.
The candidate can move on to the next selection process step once the documents are verified and accepted by the authorities.
For the next step of the selection process, candidates must take this physical measurement test. Also, to advance to the next step, candidates must meet all the requirements.
Step-4- Physical Fitness Test
This last step involves the recruitment agency testing the candidate’s physical fitness. To complete these tasks, candidates have to exercise bodily strength. UP Police Constables are suitable candidates after completing these tasks to the best of their ability.
Students have to prepare well for the exams to obtain good marks. If any queries, do tell us in the comment section.