Software Test Engineer – Electromagnetic Simulation
Company Name Dassault Systèmes
Company Location Pune, IN
Posted on 24th May 2018
Imagine new horizonsJoining Dassault Systmes will allow you to get extensive experience in a creative, friendly and professional environment where you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues around the world.Being part of Dassault Systemes means working in international, well-organized and collaborative teams using agile techniques. As part of the SIMULIA Software Test Engineering Team, you will work with innovative technologies, build world-class products and cooperate with global customers.You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #QA #Engineer #Test #EmagWhat will your job be?We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate person with strong Electromagnetics background to join our SIMULIA QA team focusing on testing our CST Electromagnetic Simulation software suite.As a QA test engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn about SIMULIA Multiphysics and Process Modelling apps from a customer’s perspective.You will be working with the product define, support, development and other QA team members to defineand execute test plans.The Challenges ahead
- Responsibilities include developing automated tests using Python-based automation tools to automate customer workflows and scenarios.
- You will also assist with investigating and debugging test failures through interactions with software developers, test developers and QA engineers ultimately contributing to deliver best in class products to our customers.
- Contribute to continual improvement of Quality, Performance, Scalability & Security of SIMULIA software products via relevant tools and processes
- Strong desire to work in the simulation of advanced technology and possesses the ability to define test scenarios, qualify products for release and write and maintain automation tests to ensure products are regression free.
- Very good understanding of the theory of electromagnetic fields and its application for Microwave and RF components, good working knowledge of commercial EDA/ CAE simulation/ design tools is advantageous, ideally with CST STUDIO SUITE
- Familiar with the design of Microwave and RF components like antennas and filters, EMC analysis, PCB design, SI/PI-analysis, circuit simulation
Your key success factorsMaster’s degree in Engineering with knowledge in ElectromagneticsFluency in English, both verbally and in writingAbility to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structureProactive problem solver who exhibits strong organizational skills and is detail orientedExcellent people skillsExperience programming with Python or MatlabTest Automation experience will be a plusExperience testing enterprise applications will be a plus