Hiring for Walk-in for Virtual Customer Service Associate -work From Home – Pune in Pune, for Exp. 0 – 5 yrs
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Time and Venue
3rd October – 7th October , 11 AM onwards
We are hiring for Virtual Customer Service (Work From Home) only Pune.
Current Role :Customer Service Associate(WORK FROM HOME)
Walk-in : Tuesday to Saturday – 3rd to 7th october.
Timings: 11 AM to 3 PM
Venue: Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd, Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35, 7 Ahmednagar Road, Village Vadgoan Sheri, Taluka Haveli, PUNE, Maharashtra – 411014, India
Please carry resume, passport size photograph and one Original Govt ID proof for interviews.
Compensation details: INR 1,58,000 to INR 2,09,000
Additional benefits : Sodexo, transport allowance (If applicable), Night Shift allowance, Over time
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Job Description :
Customer Service Associate- VCS- India:
Virtual Call Centre (VCC) – It is a Work from Home model for India CS. VCC associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply . Shifts: Rotational Benefits: NSA, OT, Sodexo Coupons.
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Check out Google UPI payment secure app for free