Document Controller posted on 13th January 2017
Company: Atlas Copco
Experience: 1 - 2 Years
location: Pune Openings: 1
Your main tasks would include:
- Act as mediator between Customer Centre (CC) and Customer
- Responsible to create customer specific cover sheet, transmittal & submit documents to customer over email or upload in to customer portal
- Responsible to download commented/approved documents form customer portal & prepare comments resolution sheet & inform respective internal team
- Responsible to update & maintain document register & folders on common drive
- Update weekly on engineering status to management
- Highlight delay in document submission to internal teams & Customer on weekly basis so to ensure timely and smooth execution of the project
- Raise red flag whenever required to management.
- Timely follow-up internal teams (local & overseas) on timely submission of documents & customer on document approval to achieve engineering completion target date
- Take documents print out & send to overseas customer through courier and keep the track
1 to 2 years experience in project management/engineering/Document controller from rotatory machinery design or manufacturing industry.