A day after the Odisha government announced the hiring of 11,403 teachers in state high schools across the state, a formal announcement for the mega-recruiting campaign was released on Friday. Odisha teacher recruitment 2022 details are all discussed in this article, so read on.
Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha is inviting online applications for suitable candidates for recruitment, compared to existing vacancies of originally appointed teachers at Odisha State High Schools. Selection for recruitment is through a Computerized Test (CBT)) will be carried out in selected test centers in Odisha, “says the government’s announcement.
Online registration for recruitment will begin on January 3, 2022, on the official website www.dseodisha.in and will last until January 31, 2022. The online exam will tentatively take place in the first week of March 2022.
- TGT Arts- 3308 posts
- TGT Science (PCM)- 2370 posts
- TGT Science (CBZ)- 1544 posts
- Hindi Teacher- 1753 posts
- Sanskrit Teacher- 1188 posts
- Telugu Teacher- 22 posts
- Physical Education Teacher-1218 posts
How to Apply for Odisha teacher recruitment 2022 online
Candidates must apply online using the relevant link on the website dseodisha.in after verifying that they are suitable for the position based on the advertisement.
Applications will not be accepted in any other mode. Candidates need to download the user online application guide and read it carefully to meet the eligibility criteria and other requirements for submitting the online application.
The registration process takes place in two phases, in the first phase the applicant has to pay the application fee, while in the second phase the candidate can fill out and submit the online application.
The candidate should make a hard copy of the application and keep it for future reference. The step-by-step application process is given below
1. The candidate must visit the official website dseodisha.in, then a new screen will open with various links.
2. Download the Odisha Teacher Recruitment Notification pdf, read the full job postings.
3. When you have verified that you qualify, you can participate in the recruitment.
4. Click on the Online Application Form. A new screen then opens.
5. Enter your complete data in the request form and upload the scanned documents.
6. Check your completed application form again before you send the final submit button.
7. The applicant must pay the prescribed fee as indicated using one of the four online payment methods. Separate instructions must be followed for each type of payment.
8. After payment of the fee, the PDF Odisha Teacher application form 2022 will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID No in the PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality and Domicile: The candidate should be a citizen of India and Should be a domicile of Odisha
The minimum academic qualification for the various positions is a bachelor’s degree in the respective subjects as well as professional qualifications such as B.Ed from NCTE-recognized institutions and Shastri (Sanskrit).
Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
|General / SEBC||Rs 500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 300/-|
The fee may be paid through E-Challan and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
A candidate must be 21 years old and should not be more than 32 years old until 1 January 2021.
|SC / ST||5-Years|
Application Processing Fee
All applicants will be required to pay Rs 600 as an application processing fee, while the fee is Rs 400 for applicants belonging to SC, ST, and PwD categories.
Examination location and date
The computerized competitive exam is conducted at selected state examination centers. The exact exam dates will be announced later.
The selection is based on the results of the computer-aided competition test.
Once again the important dates for the Odisha teacher recruitment 2022 are as follows; Start of online registration: January 3, 2022 (from 11 a.m.). Last date for online registration: January 31, 2022 (until 6 p.m.). Program Preliminary online exam: First week of March 2022.
The CMO said that 4,619 Hindi, Sanskrit, and PE teachers will be recruited in the first phase, then 6,720 TGT arts and Telugu teachers in the second phase.
Examination and recruitment rules for the Odisha teacher recruitment 2022 have been changed to ensure maximum participation of young people in the recruitment of teachers. In addition, in view of the increasing number of students, a further 3462 positions were increased.