Vehicle Calibration Engineer
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Location: Bengaluru, Pune
- Calibration of EMS for Engines & Vehicles (Gasoline & Diesel)
- PC, LCV, Off highway application
- Base engine calibration & combustion optimization on engine test bed
- PID Control calibration for Rail pressure, idle controller, EGR, Boost etc.
- EPM, Injection system, Diagnostic calibration
- Vehicle function calibration (ex. Cruise control, drivability, emission etc.)
- Special function calibration like ZFC, FBC, FMA, FMO , etc.
- Lambda , Dew point detection , Miss fire calibration calibration
- Emission calibration on enine test bed and on vehicle
- Knock control calibration
- OBD I and OBD II calibration for different market need globally.
- After Treatment Calibration SCR, DPF,
- Data set Handling (Dataset Creation, Data set management, and delivery delivery) Offline pre calibration and validation on labcar
- Working in Bosch Technical centers and at OEM facilities
- Support in Field data analysis
- Customer query Handling and support.
- Engineering or technical Master Degree from a good university. Preferably control engineering or equivalent subject
- Basic understanding of Electronic Engine Control Units, Hydraulics, Mechanics, Electronics
- Good understanding on Diesel Fuel System ( CRDI) or Gasoline Fuel System( MPI, GDI
- Good Exposure in Engine and Vehicle functionalities
- Good driving skills for vehicle calibration activities
- Willingness for extensive travel as part of Calibration activities.
- Quick in understanding technical relations and consequences.
- Good team-working capabilities.
- Be familiar with closed open loop control strategies.
- Be able to use simulation tools e.g. Matlab, Simulink, LabView.
- Passion to work with Engine & Vehicle
- Good English Language Skills .
Desired Candidate Profile
Position : Engineer / Senior Engineer / Specialist
Job Type : Permanent
Work Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Work Location : Pune / Bangalore
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited(RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 20,000+ associates, we are the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified (2009), ISO 27001 (2009) appraised at CMMI Level 5 as per ver 1.3 (2011), ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System, OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health &amp; Safety Management System.
We have seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
Recruiter Name:Prarthana Roy
Contact Company:Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited
Tomorrow and Next week Walkin in Pune always use desktop mode for better view
Call or Upload your resume.