Walk-in for Design Engineer-proe/creo on 18-feb-2017
Company: Hi-Tech e Soft
Experience: 2 – 5 yrs
Walkin Interview 18th February 9 AM
- Greetings for the Day!!!
We are conducting walk-in for the post of Design engineer ProE/Creo on Saturday, 18th February 2017.
Experience: –2 to 5 years
- -3D CAD modelling in ProE/ Creo
- -Generation of drawings for manufacturing
- -Knowledge of ProE/ Creo and domain knowledge in Plastic/Sheet metal is mandatory.
- – Analyze assembly variation through tolerance stack
- -Verification and Validation support activities
- -Would be responsible for designing the parts on particular software.
- – Ensure timeliness and quality of CAD models/drawings as per inputs and customer standards provided
- -Good Exposure to Manufacturing Processes & product design, Advance surface, top down approach.
- – May involve working on-site at customer location
- – Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- – Good knowledge GD&T, Awareness to manufacturing processes
- – B.E./B.Tech Mechanical Engineer Or Diploma (Mech/Production/Automobile)
- – 9:AM to 4:PM
Interview Venue: –
- Hi-tech e soft
- (A division Of Hi-tech Gears Ltd)
- 3rd Floor, Nyati Millennium,
- Near Dutta Mandir Chowk,
- Viman Nagar, Pune-411014
- In case you are interested & your experience is relevant to above profile then kindly Walk In for the Interview on Saturday, 18th February 2017
Note: – Candidates who have been already interviewed (in last six month) and freshers will not be entertained
Hi-Tech e Soft
Hi-Tech e Soft
Hi-Tech e Soft, incorporated in the year 1999, has created a niche in the field of Engineering Solutions ranging from Product Design Services, Value added Engineering Application development, Process Automation and Optimization solutions and After Sales Information Management Solutions. We are working Day in Day out on creative ideas which can be transformed into intelligent solutions for your research work, product development, practical shop floor problems & After Sales & Service. Since inception we have registered multiple copyrights for cutting edge software products. These software products use latest technologies to capture engineering information on very lightweight files and populate them on Internet Portals for quick information dissemination. The entire matrix of information that is created is dynamically linked to the underlying Knowledgebase generated from the data gathered from Internal Stakeholders like R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics as well as the Field Data generated by the Extended Enterprise thus creating a truly connected and networked Customer Centric Enterprise