PRODUCT CONFIGURATION MGMT ENGINEER – ASSOCIATE|CC01
Company : cummins-india
- Qualification : Diploma/BE (Mechanical)
- 1 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Assists various engineering and customer engineer functions in developing layout, solid models, assembly and detailing of Product Subsystems, components, and interface structures etc. using CAD/PLM tools like Creo Parametric, Autocad, Matrix, Windchill
- Process engineering work requests ECR ECO
- Ability to communicate effectively and work directly with stakeholder
- Evaluates customer needs and aligns requirements with identified customer expectations
- Initiates engineering releases that adhere to Cummins Engineering standards
- Provides technical expertise in support of CAD through the development of new and revised Product Specification System, Practices, and Engineering standards.
- Keeps the track of assigned work & the schedule commitments
- Participate in drawing quality reviews.
- Participates in peer audits (e.g. verification and validation of data) and associated corrective action.
- Knows and complies with all safety policies and procedures. Demonstrates confidentiality as required.
- Aware of Design for 6 Sigma principles and tools as appropriate.
- Manages own work and maintain a flexible schedule in order to meet the demands of priority work.
- Plans and engages in continuous learning in order to be prepared for changing work demands.
- Travel as required by the position Intermediate level of relevant work experience required, such as user level knowledge of design and drafting.
- Familiarity with Engine, Cummins Emission, Filtration, Geneset products is preferable
- User level of experience on CAD software is must. (Pro/E Wildfire4 or Creo 2.0
- User level of experience on PDM PLM software is must. Matrix, PDM
Minimal relevant experience desired.
Primary Location India-Maharashtra-Pune-India, Pune, Cummins India Ltd
Other Locations India-Maharashtra-Pune-India, Pune, IOC Tower B
Job Type Experienced – Professional / Office
Recruitment Job Type Professional – Entry Level
Job Posting Oct 5, 2016, 10:38:30 PM
Unposting Date Dec 4, 2016, 11:59:00 PM