MAT 2021 The result of the September session was announced on September 23, 2021. The MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a national-level exam, regulated by the All India Management Association (AIMA). This exam takes place in four sessions per year, namely February, May, September, and December. Through this exam, applicants will be admitted to Management (MBA / PGDM) courses offered by various colleges and universities in India. Here we have mentioned the details of the MAT Exam Result for the December session including the score sheet, dates, upload process, and more.
MAT Exam Result
Candidates must verify the MAT 2021 result via the online mode. The validity of a MAT score sheet is one year. You can check the results by entering the requested information on the site.
The score is not provided in offline mode. The authority will not send a separate copy of the score by regular mail. Applicants are advised to keep the score for future reference.
MAT December 2021 Result Date
Candidates waiting for their MAT exam results should know the MAT 2021 result date so that they can take appropriate action. The MAT 2021 for the December session will take place in IBT / CBT / PBT mode. MAT 2021 result will be tentatively announced in the last week of December 2021. Important dates for MAT 2021 can be found in the table below.
MAT 2021 Important Dates- December session
|MAT Events||MAT December Dates|
|MAT exam date for PBT mode||December 5, 2021|
|MAT 2021 exam date (CBT mode)||Phase 1: November 21, 2021|
Phase 2: December 19, 2021
|MAT 2021 exam date (IBT mode)||November 27 to December 18, 2021|
|MAT 2021 IBT result declaration date||Last week of December 2021|
How to check the MAT Exam Result 2021
Candidates should follow these simple steps to check the result:
- Click the link on the official website.
- A new page is displayed on the screen.
- Enter all required details such as roll number and registration number.
- After completing the details, click the “Submit” button.
- The MAT result opens on the screen.
- Download and print out the result.
- Candidates are encouraged to make additional prints for future reference.
How to Obtain a Duplicate MAT Scorecard
Candidates must complete the following steps to obtain a Duplicate Scorecard:
- Candidates must write a plain paper request to AIMA to provide the scorecard.
- Applicants must enclose a photocopy of the lower half of the admission ticket with their application.
- The application must be sent by express mail and the addressed envelope must contain the candidate’s address in capital letters, the size must be 24 x 12 cm and be postmarked Rs. 40/.
- The above application with the required documents should be sent to the following address:
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
New Delhi110 003.
- If a candidate finds a discrepancy in the MAT result, he can send an email to [email protected] or contact us at 011-47673000/8130338839.
MAT 2021 Evaluation scheme
Each question has 4 points and there is a .25 scheme, which means that 1 point was deducted for each wrong answer.
Admission process after MAT 2021
After the MAT result was announced in December 2021, the institutes participating in the MAT will announce the respective MAT cutoff has been chosen, fees must be paid and admission confirmed.
The examining authority will not organize any centralized consultative process for admission to management courses. Applicants wishing to be admitted to management courses will need to participate in the consultative process of the respective college where they wish to be admitted.
Candidates will be admitted on the basis of the MAT score sheet. The admission process can include various stages such as group discussion, personal interview, and the WAT (written aptitude test). Places will be allocated to applicants based on their MAT scores and performance in other admission rounds.
So here in this post, we have discussed all MAT Exam Result Dec 2021 – for IBT, PBT & CBT. For more information, you can also visit the official website.