The Jharkhand Public Service Commission accepts applications for Assistant Professor in Medical Colleges through the internet. Candidates interested in JPSC Recruitment and who have met all of the requirements may apply online.
JPSC Recruitment 2022
For the recruitment of Jharkhand Administrative Services, the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) organizes Jharkhand Combined Civil Service Examinations 2022. JPSC has issued an official notification inviting individuals to apply for Medical Officer and Director of Land Conservation positions, as advertised in advertisements 07/2021 and 09/2021, respectively.
Candidates qualify for these posts after passing a written test separated into two halves and followed by an interview. Those who are interested and satisfy the qualifying requirements may apply for the MO position from January 11, 2022, to February 9, 2022. The manner of application for the position of Director of Land Conservation, on the other hand, is offline.
JPSC Recruitment in 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the JPSC Exam, be sure you meet the requirements. To apply for the JPSC Exam, applicants must meet the required educational levels and age requirements. We’ve covered all the information about the JPSC eligibility requirements right here.
Only Indian citizens can apply for the JPSC. Candidates from other Indian states who are fluent in Hindi may also apply for the JPSC civil service test.
The age limit for the JPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2022 will vary according to the dates and years listed below. To apply for the Jharkhand exams, you must be at least 20 years old. The maximum age limit for applicants varies depending on the category.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent from a recognized institution.
Aside from the yearly pay, candidates are eligible for allowances and other perks offered by the Commission once the probationary term has concluded.
The Commission determines the JPSC Civil Service Salary, including a Pay Band, Grade-Pay, Level, and Allowances. The pay is by the position and experience of the employee. The annual salary ranges between INR 1,11,600 and INR 4,17,600. There is a wage scale ranging from INR 4800 to INR 5400 per month.
JPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Candidates who want to work in Jharkhand’s administrative administrations should take the JPSC test and fill out the application form online. The application form for the JPSC is available on the official website. Candidates must correctly fill out all relevant data in the application framework. Candidates must pay the application cost to submit the JPSC online application form. Before applying, applicants should print a copy of the completed application format for future reference.
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the JPSC’s official website.
- Look for the JPSC Exam application link in the key announcements area and click it.
- Complete the updated registration form by clicking on it.
- The registration number and password will send to the email address you provided.
- Apply now after logging in with your registration number and password.
- Complete your application form thoroughly and submit your documents.
- Upload and submit all required papers in excellent quality.
- Pay your application costs online using the choices given.
- Print the application for future reference after completing the fee payment.
JPSC Recruitment Selection Process 2022
- The applicants are chosen solely based on their merit. The steps of the JPSC selection process are listed below.
- The Preliminary Exam serves to determine whether candidates are eligible.
- Based on their performance in the Prelims, qualified applicants are eligible to participate in the Mains Exam.
- Candidates who pass the Mains test can participate in the Interview phase.
- Candidates who pass the interview will get the positions.
- The selected applicants will get their employment order in the mail to their communication address, and they must report to their assigned location on the specified day.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is a state organization responsible for recruiting applicants, conducting written competitive exams, and conducting interviews for state civil services and other examinations under the state’s jurisdiction.
Jharkhand was created by cutting away 18 districts of Bihar. The Governor of JHARKHAND established the JHARKHAND Public Service Commission under the requirements of Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The Jharkhand Public Service Body (JPSC) was formed to create a commission solely responsible for all government recruitment in the state. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission’s (JPSC) primary goal is to conduct written competitive examinations and interviews to choose applicants for any government position in the state.