Get the most up-to-date information about current and future IOCL Recruitment job openings. 1196 trade apprentices and technicians are being hired across India’s Northern and Western regions by Indian Oil Corporation Limited. More details are available here.
IOCL Recruitment 2022
Candidates can apply for Technical Trade, Non-Technical Trade, and Technician Apprentice positions in the Western Region offices of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). IOCL hopes to fill 570 posts with this recruiting campaign. Interested individuals should go to the IOCL’s official website to apply for the positions.
On January 15, 2022, the online application process started. Candidates should know that the Western Region includes Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa Dadra, and Nagar Haveli. Candidates would be assigned to work in any of these places if they chose them. The deadline for applications for positions in the IOCL Western Region offices is February 15, 2022.
Candidates in the EWS category must be between 18 and 24, with few exceptions for reserved category candidates. Candidates will be chosen based on their performance on the written test, which will comprise objective style multiple-choice questions (MCQs). There has been no confirmation of the examination’s final date yet. The notification will be released shortly by IOCL.
IOCL Recruitment Notification 2022
IOCL has issued notifications for different vacant positions based on GATE 2022 scores. As a result, the authorities have made the openings public and have urged interested and qualified people to apply for the vacant positions. Those eligible for this position may apply online at the official website. It is a terrific chance for IOCL job seekers to gain employment.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for General / EWS applicants is 18, and the maximum period is 24 as of December 31, 2021. SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD applicants will vary by government norms.
- The sole admissible document supporting age is a mark sheet/certificate provided by the Board of Secondary Education for passing the Matriculation (Class X) test.
To apply for IOCL vacancies, candidates must be 18 years old and no more than 24 years old to apply for IOCL vacancies. The general category’s IOCL age restriction is twenty-eight years. The IOCL sets a 30-year age restriction for assistant officers in quality control. Relaxation for candidates from the restricted categories shall use by government rules.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply for the IOCL online application form following the outlined procedures. Candidates are also exempt from paying the IOCL application fee. Only applications submitted online will be considered.
- To apply for the IOCL test, candidates must go to the IOCL’s official website.
- Click “latest job opening” at the bottom of the page.
- You must now locate “Apply Online.”
- A notification containing the registration form will appear on your screen. Choose the state and test center for which you wish to apply.
- Fill in your personal information, such as your name, father’s/mother’s/name, husband’s date of birth, category, mobile number, gender, email address, and educational qualifications.
- Under-declaration, choose yes and click submit.
- A new page will appear; carefully enter all of your information, including a scanned copy of your 12th-grade certificate or mark sheet, a scanned copy of your most recent colored picture, a caste certificate if applicable, prescribed educational qualification, and signature.
- Re-check your completed application before submitting it and printing it out for future reference.
- The applicants will qualify for IOCL recruitment based on their performance in the Written Test, for which they must apply on the IOCL official website.
- With a 90-minute time limit, the Written Test will consist of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) composed of four possibilities with one correct option.
- There will be questions in both English and Hindi.
- There will be no repercussions.
About IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) resides in India. The Indian Government and the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas jointly control the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), often known as Indian Oil.
It is a high firm with a high quality of innovation, customers, technology, people, ethics, innovation, trust, passion, and care wrapped around it. The company’s headquarters are in New Delhi. In keeping with the company’s goal of becoming a worldwide recognized brand,