Male, unmarried candidates can apply for an undergraduate program at the highly regarded Indian Naval Academy (INA), located in Ezhimala, Kerala, using their JEE Main 2021 scores under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission).
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2022
The Indian Navy accepts applications for the four-year B.Tech degree program via the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) in the Education and Executive & Technical branches. Selected students will enroll in the four-year study at the famed Indian Naval Academy in Ezhimala, Kerala. The deadline to apply for this course is February 8, 2022. Check out the page below for all data on Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry July 2022, including eligibility, application form, selection method, and more.
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Female candidates cannot take the National Defence Academy test, which is solely accessible to unmarried male applicants. The qualifying requirements for taking the NDA test are here below each category. If a candidate fails to meet any needs, they will not qualify.
A candidate of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Ethiopia, or Tibetian refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, intending to settle in India permanently, or a candidate of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia, or Tibetian refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962
- Only single men and women between 19 and 22 are eligible to take the NDA test. Applicants born on or after July 1, 2000, but may apply before July 2, 2000.
- The date of birth must match that on the Matriculation certificate, secondary school leaving certificate, a certificate recognized by an Indian institution, or an extract from the university’s Register of Matriculates.
- To enter the Army Wing of the NDA, a candidate must have completed 10+2 or an equivalent academic program from a recognized educational institution.
- The applicant must have passed a 10+2 class or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics as core courses from a recognized education board for the Navy and Air Force of the NDA and the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at INA (Indian Naval Academy).
- Candidates who plan to take the 12th-grade exams can apply if they show proof of clearing the exam before the UPSC-designated deadline.
- Candidates who have been ineligible from holding any kind of commission by the Defence Ministry cannot take the test.
- Also, Candidates who failed the CPSS/PABT cannot join the Air Force.
- Candidates’ physical fitness must meet the specified requirements as outlined in the rules.
- The IHQ of the Ministry of Defense (Navy) retains the discretion to set the cut-off for SSB shortlisting based on the JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) 2021. Aspirants shortlisted for the SSB interview will get notification by e-mail or SMS.
- The Indian Navy accepts applications for 35 empty seats in the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission), including five seats in the Education Branch and 30 seats in the Executive & Technical Branch.
- Candidates who have received recommendations by SSBs and have been certified medically fit will be picked for training at the Indian Naval Academy in Ezhimala, Kerala, depending on All India Merit and the number of slots available.
- The All India Merit will be calculated based on the SSB results.
How to Apply online for the Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2022?
- Visit the Indian Navy’s official webpage.
- Go to ‘Register’ and finish your profile registration.
- Fill out the application form and submit your papers to apply for the course.
- Pay the charge (if there is one) and submit the form.
- Print out the document for future reference.
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme Preparation Tips
In the section below, you can find preparation recommendations for the NDA exam:
- Make a study table and stick to it every day.
- Candidates must read all of the information on the NDA test that is available online.
- Learn about the NDA exam format and curriculum.
- Exam preparedness may readily be determined using online and offline practice examinations.
- Practice previous sample papers and exam papers to better understand the test format.
- Also, study from expert-recommended study resources.
About Indian Navy
To protect India’s maritime territorial integrity and other interests at sea, the Indian Navy is there as a multifaceted force. It is under the command of the Chief of Naval Staff. The ‘Flag Officer Commander-in-Chief’ is an officer of the rank of Vice-Admiral who leads all three Commands. The Admiral’s headquarters are in New Delhi. The Southern Naval Command is training in Kochi.