FSSAI Exam Date 2021 FSSAI stands for the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is a government authority that follows meals protection and continues meals standards. Each year, applications are invited to find suitable candidates for different positions and FSSAI Recruitment 2021 will also fill the vacant positions. Applicants may be decided on thru written examination and interview round. It is important to check the info such as application form, examination dates, eligibility criteria, Patterns, and so on earlier than applying. Here is full-fledged info.
FSSAI Exam Date 2021 Notification
- The deadline for submitting the registration fee for the FSSAI 2021 exam is November 17, 2021.
- The FSSAI 2021 application form was published on October 13, 2021.
FSSAI Exam Details 2021
|Examination Name||FSSAI Various Post Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted By Committee||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Job Posts||Food Analyst, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO), Assistant Manager (IT), Assistant Manager, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant, and Junior Assistant Grade- 1|
|Notification Release Date||30th September 2021|
|Application Release Date||13th October 2021|
|Last Date||12th November 2021|
|Category Of Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
FSSAI Exam Date 2021
|Notification Released||30th September 2021|
|Application Form Released||13th October 2021|
|Last Date||12 November 2021|
|Last Date of Payment||17th November 2021|
|Admit Card Download||We Will Update you Soon|
|FSSAI Exam Date 2021||We Will Update you Soon|
|Merit List||We Will Update you Soon|
FSSAI Application Form 2021 Details
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has posted a job notice for various positions.
The FSSAI online application form launched on October 18, 2021.
Interested applicants can apply for the application form on the official website fssai.gov.in.
How To Apply for FSSAI Exam 2021
- First, visit the official website i.e., fssai.gov.in
- Then, on the home page, tap on Jobs @FSSAI.
- Now, open the FSSAI Jobs 2021 Notification link.
- And click on the Apply Online button.
- Now, fill in all your info in the fields asked and move further with the payment of fees and uploading of required scanned documents.
Application Fees Details
Fees criteria for the application form of FSSAI is as follows:
- The GEN / EWS / OBC category will present Rs Rs.1000 / as an entry fee.
- SC / ST / Women / Ex-servicemen / PwBD will not present the registration fee but will present Rs.500 / as an information fee.
|Category||Application Fees||Intimation Charges||Total Fees|
|General/OBC||Rs 1000/-||Rs 500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST/EWS/Women/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD||Nil||Rs 500/-||Rs 500/-|
FSSAI Exam Admit Card 2021
The admit card for the written test will be issued. Download the admit card for the written test on the official website.
How to Download an Admit Card
- First, do visit the official website.
- Then, enter your CBT Number, OTP and the Security Pin.
- Now, click on the login button and the admit card will be available to the applicant.
- After that go through all the details mentioned on the admit card and download it.
- Finally, take a hardcopy of it for the further use.
FSSAI Exam Vacancy 2021
|Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO)||37|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||04|
|Junior Assistant Grade- 1||03|
FSSAI 2021 Exam Pattern
Those who’re acting withinside the exam want to test the below-given examination pattern. This will assist in creating a higher attempt:
For Assistant Post:
- It will be made up of 120 objective-type MCQ questions.
- The total period of the exam is 180 Mins.
- For each correct answer, 4 points will be awarded, and 1 point will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
FSSAI Exam Syllabus 2021
1. General Intelligence
- Similarities And Differences
- Space Visualization
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Series
2. General Awareness
- Economic Scene
- History Of
- Sports And Scientific Research
- General Polity Including Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs
3. English Language
- General English
- Finding Errors
- Passage Based Questions
- Idioms, Phrases
- Direct/Indirect Speech
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill In The Blanks
- Para Jumbles
- Synonyms And Antonyms
- Word Substitution
- Spotting Errors In Sentences
- Spelling Error
- Grammar – Noun, Pronoun, Adjectives, Verbs, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Use Of ‘A’ ‘An” And ‘The’, Idioms and Phrases
4. Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions
- Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Profit and Loss
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time and work
- Mensuration (Area, Perimeter, Volume)
5. Computer Literacy
Knowledge of MS office (word, excel, PowerPoint) which includes simple commands, emails, Google Docs, generally use social media handles (WhatsApp, FB, Twitter, etc.).
The answer key will help you get an idea of the answers written on the sheet. This will help in the calculation of the marks. However, objections can also be raised against responses by contacting the competent review authority. The result of the exam will be communicated a few days after the end of the exam. The final merit ranking will be established on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Examination and the Interview. The final merit ranking will be published after the written test and the interview.
This ranking will include the name and registration number of the appropriate candidates. Based on the candidates’ scores for the written test and the interview, candidates will get their preferences. Cut-off scores imply the minimum qualifying scores on the exam. Those who qualify with the FSSAI Exam Date 2021 Cut Off Marks will move on to the interview round.