Eligible individuals may apply for the positions of Joint Director (1S), Deputy Director (IS), and Assistant Director (IS) for EPFO Recruitment in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization’s Information Services (IS) cadres on a deputation basis in Delhi. The deadline to apply for the positions is 45 days after the advertising is published.
EPFO Recruitment 2022
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has lately announced new job openings for Joint Director, Deputy Director, and Assistant Director. This opportunity is available to those seeking employment with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization. This advertisement is for people who want to apply for 42 posts in Delhi. Postal applications are welcome from qualified individuals (Offline).
Candidates eligible and interested should submit their applications to the postal address shown in the advertisement by February 7, 2022. Applicants must also have completed the educational and age requirements outlined in the official announcement. Candidates interested in the following position should download and read the official notification before applying to learn more.
EPFO Recruitment Notification 2022
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization issued a notice for the delegation of Joint Director, Deputy Director, and Assistant Director positions. EPFO will fill 42 vacancies in the Information Services cadre for the aforementioned positions. Applicants interested in working for the government of India should apply for this EPFO position within 45 days of the notification’s issuance. On January 24, 2022, the EPFO issued a recruiting notice. Interested applicants may go to the official website and apply for EPFO Vacancy 2022 offline.
EPFO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before enrolling for the EPFO 2022 Exam, applicants must ensure eligibility. Candidates must have the appropriate educational credentials and meet all of the EPFO Exam requirements. The candidate must be an Indian citizen. For more information about EPFO Eligibility 2022, click here.
On the August 1 of the year in which the advertisement for the examination began, the candidates must be 21 years old but not yet 35 years old. Applicants in the reserved category can apply at any age.
Students interested in applying for this position must have a basic understanding of computers.
1) Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in law/Integrated five-year degree in law/degree Master’s in business administration/Post-Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountant.
2) In addition, applicants must have two years of experience in administration, accounting, or legal matters in a government or publicly traded company.
According to the 7th CPC, an EPFO Officer’s pay scale is at Level 8 of the Pay Matrix. An Enforcement Officer’s compensation will vary from INR 43,600 to INR 55,200. As a result, the pay scale is now INR 9300-34800/-.
Aside from a generous income, the officer will be eligible for various benefits, including medical coverage, loans, provident funds, gratuities, insurance, a mobile phone, a pleasant work atmosphere, flexible work hours, a quick leave application, and salary renewal on a specific date.
EPFO Recruitment Application Form 2022
Candidates who want to work at the EPFO may apply online for the EPFO 2022 Exam. The test has an online application method. Candidates must complete the online application form found on the official website.
How to Apply for EPFO Recruitment 2022?
The processes to apply for the EPFO 2022 test online are outlined in full below.
- Visit the EPFO’s official webpage.
- Look for the EPFO Application link under key announcements and click on it.
- Click on the new registration window to complete the registration procedure.
- Your registration number and password will arrive at your email address.
- Log in using the information you received in the mail or by phone and choose “Apply Now.”
- Fill out the form and click the “Upload Document” button.
- Upload and submit all of the required papers in excellent quality.
- Continue with the application fee payment procedure and pay your fees online using any available alternatives.
- Save a soft copy of the application form and the fee payment receipt for future reference after successful fee payment.
About EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organization)
India’s Ministry of Labour and Employment. The Employee Provident Fund Organization is in charge of aiding the central Board of Directors, established by the Employee Provident Fund Act of 1952 and its 98 provisions. EPFO aids the Central Committee in administering an obligatory pension scheme, a pension plan, and an insurance system for organized-sector employees in India. It is also the organization in charge of the reciprocal execution of bilateral social security agreements with other nations.
The proposals apply to both Indian and overseas employees. There are now 17 social security agreements in effect. The number of covered beneficiaries and the amount of financial transactions is one of India’s major social security agencies. The EPFO’s Central Board of Trustees’ top decision-making body (TCC). On October 1, 2014, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a universal account number for EPFO workers, allowing PF numbers to be transferred.