DMER PGP CET 2021 can be carried out withinside the month of November 2021(tentatively) via way of means of the Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Haryana Government.
The postgraduation in Physiotherapy Common Entrance Test is conducted once a year on the state level.
After qualifying for this examination, the courses offered are Occupational Therapy, Audio, Physiotherapy, Speech and Language Pathology, and Prosthetic and Orthotics Courses.
Applicants who have graduated in a relevant field are eligible.
Applicants can view the full article below to learn more about the application form, admission card, exam template, etc., related to DMER PGP CET 2021
Details About the DMER
DMER and there are 42 establishments running beneath Neath this authority inclusive of Medical and Dental Colleges, Teaching Hospitals, and Health Units.
It controls and regulates the management of 11 Government Medical schools and Hospitals alongside the Urban & Rural Health centers.
Entrance Examinations could be carried out thru the DMER Haryana.
DMER organizes medical and dental entrance examinations for undergraduate, postgraduate and super specialties courses in hospital services and research.
DMER PGP CET Important Dates
|Online Registration And Filling Of Application Form||2nd Week Of July 2021|
|Payment Of Registration Fees||2nd Week Of August 2021|
|Hall Ticket Issuing||Last Week Of Aug 2021|
|Date Of The Online Examination||Last Week Of Aug 2021|
|Declaration Of Provisional Result||2nd Week Of September 2021|
DMER PGP CET 2021 | Application Form
Candidates are suggested to study eligibility standards properly.
The application form will be available in August 2021. The application form will be available on the legit website.
Applicants need to register before completing the application form.
When applicants upload their documents or photographs, they need to upload them in a given size & format.
DMER PGP CET 2021 | Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants have to be an Indian National.
- Shall represent the evidence of nationality.
- PIO/ NRI/ OCI aren’t eligible.
- All the ones college students who’ve passed final B.P.Th./ B.O.Th.
- Applicants who’re present process rotating internship and who’s probable to finish the same by 31st August 2021
DMER PGP CET 2021 | Non-eligibility of Candidates
- Those who’ve passed Final year B.P.Th./ B.O.Th./ B.A.S.L.P./BPO examination.
- Those who’ve passed Final year B.P.Th./ B.O.Th./ B.A.S.L.P./BPO examination from institute not identified through respective Council.
- Those who aren’t finishing internship on or earlier than 31st August 2021.
- Those who had been admitted to and ultimately resigned/left a postgraduate seat after the Prescribed date ensuing in the lapse of the seat withinside the admission process of 2016.
- Applicants who had been formerly registered and are pursuing/have finished the PG degree course or have received a PG degree.
Steps To Fill The Online Application Form
Below are some steps required to complete the application form for the PGP 2021 Common Entrance Test
- Firstly, the candidates have to do the registration process by providing a valid email id.
- Then, password entered by the applicant should be kept safe for the further use.
- Password would be required for login purpose on the official site.
- After successful registration, the candidate form will be appear on the computer screen.
- Now, an application form will be require basic information to be filled in the form.
- Now, candidates must fill in all the information like name, gender, date of birth (DOB), qualification, personal information, etc.
- Now, applicants have to fill the application form very carefully, as incorrect details will not be granted.
- Now, after filling the application form, the applicant has to tap on the submit button given on the site.
- Candidate can be requested to add the specified files like signatures and photographs.
- All the files have to be uploaded withinside the prescribed size & format.
DMER PGP CET 2021 | Application Fees
Method of payment: The candidate can pay the registration fees for the DMER PG in the common entrance test in physiotherapy 2021 via the online mode.
- Candidate has to pay a sum of Rs.2000/- as the application fees.
- The Candidate’s application fees will be non-refundable.
DMER PGP CET 2021 | Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of the DMER PGP CET 2021 is stated below:
|DMER PGP CET 2021 Exam Scheme|
|Examination Mode||Online (CBT) mode|
|Questions Types||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of the Examination||90 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Method||1 mark will be awarded for each correct response|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|PGP CET 2021 Number of Questions|
|Physiotherapy in Community Health||05|
|Physiotherapy in General Medical & Gen. surgical condition||10|
|Physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal Condition||10|
|Physiotherapy in Neurosciences||10|
|Fundamentals of Exercise Therapy||05|
|Fundamentals of Electro-Therapy||05|
|Physical Diagnosis & Manipulative Skills||08|
|Pathology & Microbiology||04|
|General Surgery & Orthopedics||06|
If applicable then needs to be uploaded:
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for (VJ) DT -A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC, SBC, and SEBC Candidates).
- EWS applicants need to produce an eligibility certificate
- candidates with disability (PWD) – Medical Disability Certificate from the certificate-issuing committee.
- Orphan Certificate- From the appropriate authority.
Certificates / Documents to be introduced at the day of the Document Verification method and Counselling.
Candidates ought to carry all of the files referred to below (All the Originals & One set of attested Photocopies)
- Hardcopy of Application form.
- Copy of Admit Card.
- Any of Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving license, PAN Card, Passport)
- Copy of PGP/PGO/PGASLP/M.Sc(P&O)-CET 2018 result.
- Nationality Certificate / Valid Passport /School leaving Certificate of 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as he/she is “INDIAN.”
- SSC passing Certificate- Certificate for Age
- SSC Passing Certificate / Valid Passport
- Marksheets of all years of Bachelor’s course in B.P.Th/B.O.Th/B.A.S.L.P/BPO
- Attempt certificate of all exams in the Bachelor’s course from the head of the college.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- B.P.Th / B.O.Th / BASLP / BPO Passing Certificate.
- B.P.Th / B.O.Th / BASLP / BPO Degree Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from a registered medical institute.
DMER PGP CET 2021 | Result
The Competent Authority shall behavior the PGP CET Entrance Examination, examine the answer-sheets, and put together the Provisional results/Mark.
The authority will post the provisional result/marks scored with the aid of using applicants on its website.
The applicants could be capable of down load a copy of the provisional result/scorecard with the aid of using login into the website.
The final merit list of DMER PGP CET 2021 will be posted at the end of the documentation and verification method