DMER Exam For Nurses 2021: Syllabus for DMER examination has been up to date through the officers of Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana.
Applicants who have applied for staff nursing positions can download the DMER Haryana staff Nurse Syllabus 2021.
Along with the syllabus, we’ve got noted the DMER Staff Nurse Examination Pattern 2021.
Utilize DMER Haryana Staff Nurse Preparation Materials, Study Books, Tips & Tricks, and so forth to be able to assist the contenders to attain qualifying marks withinside the examination.
Preparing with DMER Examination syllabus For Nurses 2021 will assist the applicants to recognize every and each subject matter asked withinside the examination.
So, prepare yourself accordingly to qualify for the examination.
By referring the entire information of examination preparation, you could capable of crack the examination with proper score.
Highlights Of DMER Exam For Nurses 2021
|Examination Conducted By||Directorate Of Medical Education, Haryana|
|Position Name||Staff Nurse|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience|
|Location Of Examination||Haryana|
Syllabus For DMER Exam For Nurses 2021
The syllabus of written exam for the post of Staff Nurse is as follows:
23 questions referring to the State of Haryana might be requested in diverse fields which include history, news, literature, geography, civic education, environmental culture.
The variety of questions in every location may also vary.
The age restriction for candidates for the post of staff nurse is as follows:
candidates should be among 18 and 42 years of age.
|Minimum Age||18 Years Old|
|Maximum Age||42 Years Old|
Selection Process For DMER Haryana 2021
Applicants utilizing for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 for the post of Staff Nurse will undergo the following selection process:
- Written Test: Candidates need to appear withinside the written test that lets in you to be executed in various locations in Haryana.
- Applicants who’ve cleared the written test take a glance at (50% or extra) might be given marks at the concept of their socio-financial requirements and work experience.
- The merit ranking for reduction could be arranged according to a ratio of 1: 5 (in which the post is unique) and the categorical ratio could be 1: 3 (in which there is more than one place) for candidates who have passed the written examination.
Tie-Breaking Criteria For Applicants Scoring Same Marks In The Examination
- Older applicant may be given more preference than extra younger applicants.
- The candidates having obtained the best marks in the written test will be considered for the very last selection.
- Marks obtained in the candidate’s graduation.
- Score obtained during the candidate’s matriculation.
In the very last round, successful candidates will be qualified for the document verification.
DMER Exam Pattern For Nurses 2021
Applicants who are applying for the staff nurse post must know the DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 examination template to get pass in the written examination.
The examination template is as the following table:
|Socio-Economic Criteria And Experience||10|
DMER Haryana Nurse Post– Salary
Candidates who pass the DMER Exam For Nurses 2021 and meet the socio-economic criteria will be selected and then will have to do document verification. Salary of nurses will be according to CPC 7e FPL6