Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s Navaratna and premier professional Electronics
Company, requires ENGINEERS ON CONTRACT BASIS for a period of ONE YEAR
for one of their Units located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The online registration site would be open from 22.11.2018 to 12.12.2018.
GENERAL Candidates: Max. 25 Years (DOB on or after 01.11.1993).
OBC Candidates: Max. 28 Years (DOB on or after 01.11.1990).
SC/ST Candidates: Max. 30 Years (DOB on or after 01.11.1988).
PWD Candidates: Five years in addition to the age limit /relaxation
permitted in the respective category.
2. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. guidelines.
B.E./B.TECH / AMIE from AICTE approved College / Institute or a recognized
First Class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates.
Pass Class for all PWD/SC/ST Candidates.
The candidates who have acquired BE/B.TECH/AMIE, in the following
discipline only are eligible:-
i. Electronics Engineering.
ii. Electronics & Communication Engineering.
iii. Communication Engineering.
iv. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
v. Telecommunication Engineering
C. COMPUTER SCIENCE:
i. Computer Science.
ii. Computer Engineering.
iii. Computer Science & Engineering.
i) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Ii) Electrical Engineering
5. REMUNERATION: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,000/-
per month for ECE / MECH / ELECTRICAL / CIVIL and remuneration of
Rs.26,500/- per month for Computer Science.
6. PERIOD OF CONTRACT: One Year from the date of joining, however the
same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and
performance of the candidate.
01. JSS55555 – MIL-STD-461 E & F – Understanding of RF Equipments / Systems-EMI
Control Techniques – ERP software like SAP – MS Office – Awareness on NABL std
02. Electronic / Computer Science Engineers required to assist in design and
development of Electronic / Electrical subsystems / embedded hardware. Job also
requires extensive travel to Customer locations all over India for installation, field
testing and trials.
03. Developing and writing programs in AOI (Automatic optical Inspection, new X
ray machine. – SAP – ESS guidelines – Knowledge of all Process standards
and Quality standards – Engineering Documentation.
01. Production Planning & Control, Shop order execution, Material Control,
Material Handling, Material & Inventory Management, Sub-Contract activities
and Vendors follow-up.
02. Purchase activities such as tendering, negotiation skills, follow-up with