Due to inflation, apartment prices are increasing day by day. In such a situation, some citizens cannot afford to buy apartments. To overcome this situation, the Delhi Development Authority launched a DDA housing Scheme 2021-2022. Under this program, apartments are offered at low prices to all sections of the company. These apartments are offered on the basis of a draw. This post will discuss all the DDA Housing Scheme 2021-2022.
DDA Housing Scheme 2021-2022
According to the DDA housing scheme, the Delhi Development Authority will build small and affordable apartments. These apartments are being built for small families located in three different locations in Delhi, the Dilshad Garden. , Jahangir Puri and Dwarka in the first phase.
The floors will be 60 square meters. In addition, the Delhi Development Authority has given permission to auction certain groups of residential lots for building houses. DDA has also changed its pricing policy for stores. The reserve price was reduced to 30% to 55% of accumulation transactions.
It was decided by Delhi Deputy Governor and Anil Baijal during the last week of December 2020 that DDA offers 1354 apartments for sale in various locations in Delhi.
The Delhi Development Authority is set to launch 1,354 apartments under the DDA 2021 housing program on January 2, 2021, which will offer apartments in Dwarka, Jasola, Mugal Puri, Rohini, and Vasant Kunj.
Of these 1350 apartments, there are around 215 apartments for high-income groups which are located in Jasola vihar Shaheen Bagh metro station and 15 at Vasant Kunj.
352 apartments for middle-income groups which are located in Dwarka area 19B, 348 in Dwarka sector 16 and 4 in Vasant Kunj, and 276 apartments in the economically weakest district of Mugal Puri in Dwarka.
Delhi Development Authority has also launched a new application called Awaas software. Using this software, an applicant can complete all the formalities of the application, from payment to online possession.
Applicants must go to the DDA office for the execution of the deeds of transfer. This software is accessible through the official website. This time, there is no preferential location fee under the DDA housing program.
DDA Housing Scheme Draw 2021
As we all know, the Delhi Development Authority put 1,354 apartments out to tender on January 2nd, 2021. Around 33,000 applications had been received by February 16, 2021. Of these 33,000 applications, around 22,500 applicants have been paid.
The DDA schema is fully online and all application processing was done through the Delhi Development Authority’s Awaas software. These apartments are located in Dwarka, Jasola, Mugal Puri, Vasant Kunj, and Rohini.
On March 10, 2021, the drawing of the apartment allocation will take place from 11 a.m. in the presence of judges and senior officials of the DDA. The raffle is based on the generation of random numbers.
This time the DDA program is completely online, so the competition will also be streamed live. The public can follow the live broadcast of the draw on a computer or mobile phone.
DDA Housing Scheme Plan
|Name of the scheme||DDA housing scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Delhi|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Delhi|
|Objective||To provide flats at a cheaper rate|
Around 47,000 applications received so far by 2021
On January 2, 2021, the DDA Housing Scheme started with 1,354 apartments, mainly in Dwarka and Jasola. So far, the Delhi Development Authority has received around 47,000 registrations for their new home.
Of these 46,500 registrations so far, 9,000 people have submitted an application, and 2,325 have paid applicants. 1,011 apartments are in the upper and middle-income groups.
254 apartments for high-income groups are located in Jasola, Vasant Kunj, Rohini, and Dwarka and 757 apartments for middle-income groups are located in Dwarka, Rohini, Vasant Kunj, Jahangirpuri, and Madipur. as most of the apartments are in locations with good public transport connections.
The cost of housing for high-income groups ranges from 69.62 lacs to 2.14 million rupees, which corresponds to an area of 87.9 square feet to 177.3 square feet.
These apartments are spacious and are located on the Delhi Noida border. The facility has double sewer systems with its own sewage treatment plant and each floor has two parking spaces.
The cost of housing for middle-income groups varies from 40.64 lacs to 1.24 crore. These apartments are spread over an area of 64.04 m² to 129.98 m². There are 757 apartments for middle-income groups and 291 apartments for the economically weaker and 52 apartments for the lowest income groups.
DDA Housing Scheme Timetable 2021
|Registration begins from||2nd January 2021|
|Last date to register||16th February 2021|
|Last date to pay application fees online||16th February 2021|
|Date of draw||To be launched soon|
|Last date to refund amount open successful candidates||After 30 days of the unsuccessful draw|
|Allotment date||Announced Soon|
|Possession||After allocation and first payment|
Application fee under for Flat Registration
The last application deadline for the DDA housing program is February 16, 2021 The raffle will take place in March 2021.
If the applicant is optimistic that the DDA 2021 housing Scheme will be successful, the applicant must pay the application fee according to his category. The amount of the application is as follows:
|Higher Income Group||Rs 2 Lacs|
|Middle Income Group||Rs 2 Lacs|
|Lower Income Group||Rs 1 lacs|
|Economically Weaker Section||Rs 25 Thousand|
Under the DDA housing scheme 2021 in the 3 BHK category 215 flats are situated in Jasola. These flats have a cost of Rs 1.97 to 2.14 crore. Around 13 flats are located in Vasant Kunj which costs 1.43 crore to 1.72 crores. This scheme has been linked with the credit-linked subsidy scheme under Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana.
DDA Housing Scheme Awaas Software
This time the DDA Housing Scheme will be implemented through AWAAS software. Through this software, all the formalities will be completed online like application, payment, possession, etc.
Applicants only need to visit the DDA office to execute the transmission documents. The total cost of the apartments offered as part of the DDA housing program includes the cost of the premium, the construction costs, and the surcharge for the land premium.
The successful bidder receives the digitally signed certificate of ownership of the apartment online and the successful bidder must upload the necessary self-checked copies.
You can also reserve an appointment for physical possession and the execution date of the deed through the Internet. Mode. The apartments allocated via the DDA housing Scheme cannot be transferred or sold for a period of 5 years.
DDA Housing Scheme Benefits
- Under DDA housing allowance will be provided to all poor people who cannot afford to buy their house in Delhi
- Citizens of Delhi NCR will be provided with an apartment at reduced rates
- The discount will be around 5 lakh rupees
- Thanks to the DDA which hosts many people’s dreams of owning a home will come true.
- Under this program, the allocation will be done by computer lottery, which will reduce the risk of cheating
- Up to Rs, 5 lakh reduction will be granted to newly built apartments. The apartments will have parking and ski lifts
- Applicant should be a citizen of India
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or more
- All those citizens who have previously got benefit under this scheme can not apply for 2nd time
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Mobile number
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
Eligibility criteria for the DDA Housing Scheme
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old on the last filing date.
- The applicant, spouse, or unmarried children are not permitted to own any residential property in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi, or Delhi Canton that is more than 67 square meters.
- A candidate can only submit one application.
- A married couple can apply for the Scheme separately, but if both are chosen in the lottery, only one can keep the apartment.
DDA Housing Scheme Registration Stepwise Process
- First of all, you need to go to the official DDA website.
- You can also carefully read the DDA Flat reservation procedure.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- There will be three steps under the DDA Housing Flat registration,
- Complete the online application form
- Online payment
- You must now register on this site
- You must enter your name, date of birth, PAN card, mobile phone number, e-mail id, etc. using this username and password.
- Now there will be a registration form in front of you.
- In the registration form, you need to fill in all the required information like your personal information, bank details, contact details, etc.
- upload your signature and photo.
- After that, you have a checkmark in the checkbox on the return. You must now submit this application form.
- After that, a new screen will appear in front of you containing your registration number, date, and registration fees.
- You have to pay the amount of the request via net banking for NEFT or RTGS
- Now you have to click on perform the payment
- After clicking on the option to make the payment a screen will appear in which the request number, the amount and the payment will appear
- After making the payment the amount of the acceptance receipt will appear on the screen
- You must print this receipt and secure it for the future
This was all the information about the DDA Housing Scheme 2021-2022 that is initiated by the government to fulfilling the dreams of citizens who wish to own a house but can’t. This scheme helps them to buy flats at a cheaper rate.