After the examination, the board will provide you with CBSE 12th Chemistry Answer Key 2021 that’s furnished to examination centers. The examination center officers can download the CBSE 12th chemistry query paper and solution key 2021. Using it, they could examine the OMR sheets of students. However, these responses to the CBSE Chemistry 12 exam are not made public. However, students can use the unofficial CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Exam 2021 solution to calculate their grades. The unofficial answer key is provided by subject matter experts and teachers.
CBSE 12th Chemistry Answer Key 2021
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is ready to conduct CBSE 12th chemistry examination 2021-22 today for term 1.
The examination will start at 11:30 am and could finish at 1 pm. Students going to appear need to revise CBSE 12th chemistry syllabus 2021-22 to bolster the subjects and bring the hall tickets to the examination hall.
It is usually recommended to exercise with CBSE Class 12 chemistry pattern paper 2021 with a marking scheme to analyze the practice level and be acquainted with the forms of inquiries to be requested in today’s examination.
CBSE 12th Class Chemistry Marking Criteria 2021
- The term 1 theory paper of CBSE 12th chemistry brings a weightage of 35 marks.
- There are 55 questions withinside the CBSE Class 12 chemistry query paper 2021 and college students need to try 45 questions.
- All questions bring the same marks.
- There isn’t any negative marking for any incorrect answers.
CBSE Class 12th Board Examination 2021 Overview
|Name of Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Examination Name||Term 1 Examination 2021|
|Examination Dates||17 November to 22nd December 2021|
|Release Date of Answer Key||As soon as the exam is over|
|Term 1 result releases on||January 2022(Tentatively)|
|Number of Aspirants||6 Lakh +|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Type of Paper||MCQs type questions|
|Post Category||Answer Key|
|Official Web Portal||cbseacademic.nic.in|
CBSE 12th Class Chemistry Paper Pattern
According to the pattern question paper, CBSE Class 12th Chemistry query paper will comprise of 3 obligatory sections.
Section A and Section B will comprise 25 and 24 questions respectively Section C could have 6 questions.
From sections A, B, college students want to answer 20 questions each and from Section C, 5.
CBSE 12th Class Term 1 Chemistry Examination Today
The CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Paper will take place today.
Exam times: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
How to Download CBSE Class 12 Answer Key 2021
To download the CBSE Class 12th 2021 – 2022 answer key, students can follow the steps below. It does not require authentication and students can download it directly.
- First of all, go and visit the CBSE’s official academic web portal which is- cbseacademic.nic.in.
- Now, on the homepage, students can see the “Announcement” section over there. Under the “Academic” section of Announcements, click on the “CBSE Class 12 Answer Key 2021 – 2022”.
- Then, this will directly open a page on your with all available answer keys of the CBSE Class 12 exam.
- After that, based on the applicant’s choice, they can select the answer key for any subject.
- Applicants can also download the answer key in a PDF format to their device.
How to Calculate Marks using CBSE Class 12 Answer Key 2021
The calculation of the marks according to the answer key is quite simple. Students can follow the steps below to calculate their grades.
- Following the steps mentioned above, download the official CBSE Class 12 2021 – 2022 answer sheet.
- Now open the PDF of the subject whose grades you want to check.
- Answers which correspond to those of the answer key give +1 point.
- For any wrong answer, do not subtract the score because there is no negative score.
- Now add the total number of points +1, this will be the final total.
How to Raise the Mistake in CBSE Class 12 Answer Key 2021-2022?
In case a student reveals any mistakes withinside the legit CBSE Class 12 Answer Key 2021 – 2022, he/she will raise an objection towards it.
For this, college students want to contact their respective schools as they’re in direct touch with the board.
If the task is located genuine, modifications can be made withinside the legit Answer key. If the task isn’t always located genuine, it will be ignored for CBSE 12th Chemistry Answer Key 2021.