The Gujarat High Court has issued an online call for applications for the position of Civil Judge. Candidates interested in applying for the job may go to the official website. According to rumors, the Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancy 2022 online application process will commence on February 3, 2022. A total of 219 empty positions will fill due to this recruiting effort.
Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancy 2022
Gujarat’s High Court will launch an online application procedure for Civil Judge positions. According to the Gujarat High Court vacancy announcement 2022, there are 219 openings in different categories. This Gujarat High Court recruitment is open to candidates with a law degree. From February 3 through March 2, an online application procedure will be available. They set March 2 as the deadline for submitting applications using the online registration link. Computer applications and operations are required for applicants.
Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancy Notification 2022
“The High Court of Gujarat, under the mandate of the Honourable Supreme Court’s directions in the matter of Malik Mazhar Sultan and others Vs. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, at this moment, notify 219 Regular Vacancies for the Cadre of Civil Judges,” according to the notification. The High Court maintains the right to change the number of openings that it announces. As a result, individuals interested in applying for the position of Civil Judge in the Gujarat High Court should frequently monitor the official website for changes. In this sense, the recruitment process will begin soon.”
Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
On the final day of the online application form submission, you must have a law degree from an Indian Law recognized institution and practice as an Advocate in Civil or Criminal Courts.
To qualify for the Gujarat civil judge test in 2022, you must have completed your law degree between 2011 and 2021 and passed the All India Bar examination.
On the final day set for receiving applications, you must work in the Courts or other Allied Departments.
In addition, you will need a basic knowledge of computer applications from a government or other authorized institution.
According to the announcement, if you are applying for the Gujarat Civil Judge Exam 2022, you must be under 35 years old and belong to the general category.
The maximum age restriction for the SC/ST group is 38 years. Your age should not exceed 40 years if you work in the Courts or other Allied Departments.
The monthly remuneration of a Gujarat High Court Civil Judge varies from Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,850.
The Gujarat High Court plans to announce roughly 219 regular openings for civil judge positions. It does, however, retain the right to change the number of Gujarat Judiciary Vacancies 2022 that appear. Last year, the commission advertised 68 ordinary posts and two openings for people with disabilities.
The exam fees for the Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam vary depending on your category. You must pay Rs.1,000 plus extra bank costs for the test if you fall under the general classification.
If you belong to a scheduled tribe, caste, physically disabled person, educationally or socially disadvantaged group, veteran, etc., your application costs Rs. 500. There is a separate payment area where you may pay the fee using SBI e-Pay by selecting “Pay fee” from the drop-down menu.
How to apply for Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancy 2022?
- To prevent any inconsistencies, be sure to complete the Gujarat Judiciary Application Form by the deadline.
- We’ve included step-by-step directions for filling out the Gujarat High Court particular civil application form accurately.
- The first step is to register online. You may register for the test by going to the official website and clicking on the link.
- The needed forms to fill out will show on the screen when you click the link.
- You must provide a registered cellphone number and any other needed information.
- Your application number will show in a new window when you click the “save” button.
- Re-enter your application number and date of birth into the site, then submit your signature and photos.
- You may examine the online form before submitting it by clicking the “Edit Application” button. Once you’ve clicked the “confirm application” button, you won’t be able to edit the registration form.
- After pressing the confirmation button, you will receive an SMS to your registered cellphone number.
- The next step is to pay the charge, which may be done either online or offline, depending on your preference. Keep the fee receipt for future reference to prevent any misunderstandings.
- Take a printout of the application form on A4 paper and store it for later use.
About Gujarat Civil Judge
The Gujarat High Court is the state of Gujarat’s highest court. Due to the division of the former state of Bombay into two states, Maharashtra and Gujarat, this High Court came into existence on May 1, 1960. After Gujarat separated from Bombay State, it became independent on May 1, 1960, under the Bombay Re-organisation Act, 1960. Ahmedabad is the court’s seat. The Gujarat High Court currently has 32 members, compared to a sanctioned strength of 52. The High Court of Ahmedabad began operations near Akashwani, Navrangpura. From January 16, 1999, the High Court relocated to a new building on the Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway in Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.