On 02 January 2022, the Andhra Pradesh Model School Society released an official notification related to AP Model School Teacher Recruitment 2022. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment by visiting the respective website or porat, in this article we are going to share the detailed information about AP Model School Teacher Recruitment 2022. So, read the article till the end and know all about it.
AP Model School Teacher Recruitment 2022
Through the official notification, the Andhra Pradesh Model School Society has invited the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), there are total 282 vacancies, out of the 282 vacancies, 211 vacancies are for post of PGTs and reaming 71 vacancies are for the post of TGTs. Keep reading this article to know the detailed information about eligible criterias, educational qualifications and minimum and maximum age limit.
The online application for the recruitment is already stated from 03 January 2022, and it will last till the 07 January 2022 up to 05:00 PM. As I mentioned above the vacancies are for the two different posts: Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) & Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), these vacancies are also divided into four zones: Zone I, Zone II, Zone III and Zone IV. During the registration candidates are advised to upload the latest passport size photograph and signature, else the candidates’ application will be rejected.
|Andhra Pradesh Model School Teacher Recruitment 2022 Overview|
|Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Model School Society|
|Vacancy||282 (211 PGTs & 71 TGTs)|
|Post||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) & Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)|
|Salary||PGTs (Rs.31,460/- ) & TGTs (Rs.28,940/-)|
|Zones||4 (I, II, III & IV)|
|Online Application Start Date||03 January 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||07 January 2022|
Total vacancies are divided into four zones, for zone-wise vacancies details check the tabulated information.
AP Model School Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2022
Eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit are tabulated below, check them out.
|Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit|
|TGT||PGT||TGT & PGT|
|Candidates must have four-year integrated degree course from the regional institute of Education with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate subject.ORCandidates must have second class bachelor’s degree from University Grants Commission recognised university with atleast 50% marks in concerned subject.ANDCandidates must have a bachelor’s degree with respective language subject.||Candidate must have a two-year integrated Post Graduate course from the regional institute of Education.ORCandidate must have a master’s degree from University Grants Commission recognised university with minimum 50% marks in the respective subject.ANDCandidate must have a B.Ed degree from a recognised by NCTE.ORCandidate must have a equivalent degree to B.Ed from recognised university with Methodology in concerned subject.||Candidates age must not be below 18 years and above 44 years.Note: There is 5 years upper age relaxation for the candidates who belongs to SC/ST/BC/EWS and 10 years upper age relaxation for the physically challenged candidates.|
Note: In order to know the detailed information about the Educational Qualification please do check out the official notification of recruitment. (Highly Recommended)
Let’s know how eligibile candidates can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Model School Teacher Recruitment 2022.
How To Apply For The AP Model School Teacher Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the AP Model School Teacher Recruitment 2022 you have to follow the following step-by-step procedure carefully, then you will be able to apply for it.
- To apply for the AP Model School Teacher Recruitment firstly you have to visit the official portal of Mana Bandi | Nada Nedu i.e. @ nadunedu.se.ap.gov.in.
- Post visiting the official portal you will find an option menu-bar (three horizontal lines) at top-right-corner, tap on the option.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will find an option of “Guest Teach” tap on the option.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will find an option of “Allow me to Apply online”, tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will find an option of “New Registration” tap on the option.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will redirected to another webpage you will are to choose that “Have you worked as staff teacher of not?” if you have, then tap on Yes, elso if you haven’t, then tap on No.
- Post tapping on Yes or No you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked you fill in the required credentials and upload photograph and image, fill in the credentials and upload the documents and the finalize your application before the last day.
Note: Post finalizing the application don’t forget to print it for the further uses.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information regarding the Andhra Pradesh Model School Teacher Recruitment. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the AP Model School Teacher Recruitment 2022 then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.