On 23rd November 2021 AIC (Agriculture Insurance Company) released an official notification on @aicofindia.com related to recruitment. Through it’s official notification the AIC has invited those candidates who are interested in these types of vacancies, if you are from one of them who has interest in these types of vacancies, then you will find the article much informative for yourself. Because, through this article you are going to know all about the AIC Recruitment 2021.
AIC Recruitment 2021
In the official notification of AIC or Agriculture Insurance Company, it has given the detailed information about the recruitment. There are 31 vacancies in total 30 of them are for Management Trainee post and the remaining one is for the Hindi Officer post.
For all the 31 vacancies, the online application process has started from 23 November (8:00 AM), and will last till 13 December (8:00 PM). Candidates those are interested in applying should hurry and apply for the post that he/she is eligible for. AIC has given the only 20 days time period for the candidates to apply for the vacancies.
The online application fee to apply for any of these posts i.e. Management Trainee or Hindi Officer is one thousand rupees (₹1,000).
Note: If the candidate belongs to SC (Schedule Cast), ST (Schedule Tribe) or Person with Benchmark Disability category then he/she has to pay only two hundred rupees (₹200).
|AIC Recruitment 2021 Overview|
|Organization||AIC (Agriculture Insurance Company)|
|Online Application Start Date & Time||23 November 2021 (8:00 AM)|
|Online Application Last Date & Time||13 December 2021 (8:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Printing the Submitted Application||28 December 2021|
|Online Application Fee||Rs. 1000/- (For SC/ST/PwBD fee is Rs. 200/-)|
Eligibility Criterias For The AIC Recruitment 2021
- DRDO JRF Recruitment Deadline December 2021
- AFMS Recruitment 2021 For 200 Post of SSC Officer
- Navy Recruitment 2022 For 10th and 12th Pass
Eligibility Criterias depends on the educational qualification and age qualification or age limit, we have given a short brief about both of these qualifications.
Note: Educational qualification and age qualification or age limit must be as of 1 November 2021.
Education Qualification For AIC 2021
For the post of Management Trainee it is important to have a graduate degree from any University. But, for the post of Hindi Officer candidate must have a postgraduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at bachelor’s level.
Note: For the post of Hindi Officer it is also important to have a graduation degree having 60% marks.
Age Limit For AIC 2021
For the both posts i.e Management Trainee & Hindi Officer the minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
Note: Candidate’s DOB shouldn’t before 1 November 2021 or after 31 October 2000.
AIC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process & Salary
Selection process for the AIC Recruitment 2021 will be totally dependent on written examination and interview. candidates must have to qualify the written examination and interview to be selected.
For the selected candidates salary will be as per his/her post.
If a candidate is selected for the post Management Trainee then his/her salary for the first year will be Rs. 40,000/- per month.
The candidate who will be selected for the post Hindi Officer his/her salary will be Rs. 64,000/- per month.
How To Apply For The AIC Recruitment 2021
To apply for the AIC or Agriculture Insurance Company Recruitment 2021, you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully.
- To apply for the AIC Recruitment 2021 firstly you have to visit https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/aicilmtsep21/
- After visiting the given link you see an option of Click here for New Registration, tap on it.
- After tapping the above mentioned option you will be asked to fill your basic details, fill all the details correctly and then click on Save & Next.
- After clicking on the Save & Next you asked to upload your photo and signature, upload these credentials and again click Save & Next.
- Again after the above mentioned option you will be asked for some details about your qualification, fill in and again click on Save & Next to see the preview.
- After seeing the preview you will be asked to upload required documents, upload them to and tap Save & Next.
- After clicking on the above mentioned option you will redirect to the payment page, make a payment and finalize your application.
Note: After finalizing the application don’t forget to make a print of your submitted application.
After reading this article surely you have gotten the detailed information about AIC Recruitment 2021. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to Agriculture Insurance Company Recruitment then do ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.