|LS – Pharmacovigilance|
Skill : LS – Pharmacovigilance
Dates 28th March 2017 (Tuesday)
Interview time: 10AM-12PM.
Job Location: Pune.
Education & Experience: B.Pharma with 1 Year-5 Years of Experience.
M.Pharma with 1 Year-3 Years of Experience.
1. Candidates with break in career and/or education for more than 2 years are not eligible
2. Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months (either selected-not-joined or rejected) will not be eligible
3. Only full time graduation (with 15 years regular education) will be considered – No correspondence courses / undergraduates
4. Full time Graduation/Post Graduation from a UGC recognized University
5. Comfortable to work in any shifts as per TCS policy.
Experience in pharmacovigilance is mandate.
Be fully competent to perform all steps within the case-handling process from triage to case submission to regulatory for cases.
Contribute to the development and implementation of new safety-related systems, processes and procedures within the process
Represent the process on specific Patient Safety Process Teams
Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of Patient Safety objectives, policies, processes and procedures.
Provide scientific and technical contribution to the maintenance of one or more of the Support Section activities within the process.
Responsible for outbound calls for follow up procedures.
– EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume
Step 1: Go to link – https://grs.tcs.com/ep/pages/careerHome.jsf
Step 2: Select India geography & next click on Experienced Professionals link
Step 3: Go to Create your profile (For New Users) link & fill the details. (Please select area of interest as BPS)
Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID
Mandatory to mention the Source detail as Geet-HR on top of your resume.
Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility Criteria –
– 15 years of regular education is a must.
– Graduation through correspondence is not eligible.
– Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
– Not more than 2 years of gap in graduation or employment.
– Candidates should have good communication skills.
– Willingness to work in any shifts including night shifts