Greetings from CENTRAL PLACEMENT CELL of Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET)’s 1)Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Pune 2)Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Pune 3)Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering & Technology (NMIET), Pune !!
It gives us pleasure to inform that 3d PLM (Dassault Systems) off campus recruitment drive for BE/ BTech (Mech./Production/Automobile) 2017 Batch (already passed out students) is scheduled on 31-03 -2018 at PCET’s PCCOE&R, Ravet, Pune at 9:00 am
Please find below details :
Education Degree : B.E./B.Tech Batch (2017 Pass-outs only)
Engineering Specialization : Mechanical/Production/Automobile Stream only
Eligibility Criteria :
Through-out First class in 10th, 12th and Engineering (Aggregate should be 60% and above) No education gaps & PAN CARD MANDATORY
Job Description :
Requirement # 1 (CATIA QA)
Industrialization in simple words is testing from user’s usage point of view. Creative destruction is the best abstract for Industrialization that involves testing of world leading CAD and PLM products like CATIA, ENOVIA, SMARTEAM and MatrixOne at 3DPLM. Industrialization aims to assure the best quality product to millions of its users through high level of industrial application, product knowledge and testing aptitude. At CATIA Indus we certify different modules (Part Design, GSD, Assembly etc.) using various methods of testing to ensure that the best quality software is delivered to the end user.
· Good functional domain knowledge in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/Mechatronics Engineering.
· Knowledge of Testing-Agile
· Good Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
· Good Communication Skills
Requirement # 2 : Technical Support Engineer
· Assist customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues involving Dassault Systèmes suite of PLM Products
· Determine source of customer problem (product based, installation and administration issue) and suggest bypass
methodologies if available
· Submit and track issue with Development Team
· Validate Solutions provided by Development team
· Run quality and industrialization tests and analyse defects
Qualification/Knowledge/Skills required :
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Production/Automobile engineering
· PLM knowledge added advantage
· Good English communications skills, both written and verbal required.
· Must be able to help Customers and Development Team analyse and diagnose complex system problems via
telephone or e-mail and make sound judgments based on deciding priorities.
Education Degree, Education stream and Eligibility Criteria are strict parameters to appear for our Interview Process.
Students who have appeared for our interview process in last 6 months are not eligible for this drive.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
All the eligible students are requested to submit the details below the signature at the bottom of this page.
(Disclaimer : Please note that any drive we conduct @PCET’s PCCOE&R/ PCCOE/NMIET depends on company’s decision. So on eleventh hour if any company cancels / postpones the drive or changes the criteria, PCCOE&R, Ravet/PCCOE, Nigdi will not be responsible for the same. Before coming for the drive @PCET’s PCCOE&R/ PCCOE/ NMIET, please see the posts for such changes).