Walk-in Interview(freshers)- Finance Analyst @eclerx – Amruta Shinde
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Location: Pune, Navi Mumbai
Walkin Interview from 3rd April to 7th April from
Designation: Finance Analyst and Senior Analyst
1. Working in teams that handle pre/post settlement support, inter system reconciliation, document risk review, reference data management and portfolio reconciliations.
2. Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients
3. Capturing data from client systems and online faxes to our system.
4. Processing the captured deals and contracts.
5. Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing
You will need to attend 3 rounds of interview.
1. Hr Round of an interview.
2. Aptitude test:
3. Final Round of an interview.
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE: -3rd April 2017 to 7th April 2017 @ 11:00 AM.
Note: Walk-in candidates kindly mention Amruta Shinde as an HR Reference on their resume.
Walkin candidates kindly mention Amruta Shinde on right side of the resume.
It is mandatory to share the resume before walking at eClerx office to receive the call letter for the interview.
To receive the call letter kindly mail me your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mail your resume on email@example.com or can call on 02066767106 to get the call letter for the interview
Carry one hardcopy of your updated cv. Along with photograph and one photo ID proof for the security reason.
To receive the call letter for the interview kindly mail your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERVIEW VENUE: – Block 01, 5th Floor, Quadron Business Park Limited, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi Phase-II, Pune.
Desired Candidate Profile
2. Good knowledge of derivatives & capital markets is a must.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
4. Good analytical and logical skills.
1. Working days: Monday to Friday.
3. No night shift for female candidates.
4. Work Location – PUNE – HINJEWADI and Mumbai Airoli
5. Candidates should be willing to sign a training agreement of 12 months.
6. Candidates above 35 yrs are not eligible.
7. Candidates with pending backlogs are not eligible.
8. Candidates applied in last 3 months need not apply.
Education:UG -B.Com – Commerce, B.A – Any Specialization, Economics, English, B.B.A / B.M.S – Management, BCA – Computers, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance, Marketing, MCA – Computers, Post Graduation Not Required, CS, ICWA (CMA), M.A – Any Specialization, Economics, English, M.Com – Commerce, PG Diploma – Any Specialization
Founded in 2000, eClerx is a leading KPO (knowledge process outsourcing) company providing middle and back office operations support to over 150 clients ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬” including the worldÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s leading Financial Services, Broadband, Cable and Telecom, eCommerce and Retail, Industrial Manufacturing and Distribution, Software, Media and Entertainment, and Travel companies. In India, eClerx has about 9,000 employees across Mumbai, Pune, and Chandigarh.