Automation QA Engineer
Experience: 1 – 5 yrs
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Automation QA EngineerOverview
In Digital Architecture we are seeking an exceptional automation quality engineer to handle enterprise grade applications and services in a collaborative environment.
• Perform software testing as an individual contributor, with experience in manual and automation testing
• Develop and execute test plans for single application, independently generating test data and recognizing test environment preparation needs
• Participate in project level reviews, walkthroughs, and inspections
• Conduct test reviews, including test plans, requirements, cases, and automation.
• Work collaboratively with Global team
All About You
Mandatory skills –
• Expertise with automation testing web applications using Selenium/HP UFT.
• Hands on experience with SoapUI (open source and commercial) for functional testing SOAP and REST based web-services.
• Knowledge of test design patterns and commonly used frameworks for automation testing.
• Good understanding of scrum methodology of application development.
• Experience with agile management tool – ALM and/or JIRA.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Good to have skills –
• Experience in Continuous Integration and delivery maturity practices (Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.).
• Experience in performance testing using open source and/or commercial tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer