Walk-in for Virtual Customer Service Associate- 14th – 18th August WFH
Experience: 0- 5 Years
Walkin Interview from 14th August to 18th August from 11 AM
We hire fresher/ experienced candidates.
Current Role :Customer Service Associate (WORK FROM HOME)
Walk-in dates : 14th August to 18th August (Monday to Friday) (15th August is a site off so we wont have interviews that day)
Timings: 11 AM to 3 PM
Venue: Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd, Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35, 7 Ahmednagar Road, Village Vadgoan Sheri, Taluka Haveli,, PUNE, Maharashtra – 411014,India
Additional benefits – Sodexo, transport allowance (If applicable), Night Shift allowance, Over time.An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Job Description :
Customer Service Associate- VCS- India:
VCS (VIRTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE)
The virtual customer service refers to the customer service sites, in which many of our associates WORK FROM HOME assisting customers.
- Excellent command over written and verbal English communication.
- Pronounced affinity to Internet and technology.
- Excellent typing speed.
- Has Internet connection > 25MBPS.
- Has a quiet and undisturbed room to work-should have someone to handle all personal things at home, it is MANDATE to dedicate 8 hours to work.
- Has power back-up
- Willingness to work in flexible shifts and week offs (early and late shifts, weekends, overtime as required)
- Salary range 1.87lpa to a maximum of 2.26lpa (depends on the experience)
- Eligibility : Minimum 12th Pass. Fresher and Experienced can apply
- Training Timings: During the initial days of training, the new hires will come to work for the first two weeks, followed by three times a week till the end of the graduation ramp. Once they have graduated, will have site visits once a month