Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following terms & conditions:‐
- The descriptions of all the examinations are as per standard course structure available across major Vocational Training Institute.
- The Payment acceptance is only against online examination and for the administrative fees. The payment is not charged for any placement services.
- Completion of Payment is required to confirm online registration.
- The Examination Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The “Skilling India” reserves the right to change the fees as per government policies.
- It takes two working day’s to get your payment in “Skilling India’s” account.
- “Skilling India” is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. “Skilling India” also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason.
- In no event will the “Skilling India” be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- No Refund request is entertained and user is requested to go through complete guidelines, FAQ before proceeding with the payment.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the “Skilling India” to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- The total e‐payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
- “Skilling India” shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- “Skilling India” is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Billdesk).
- In the event that the Student does not receive confirmation within 7 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Student to check with the “Skilling India” that the payment has been accepted.
- The Student shall remain responsible for the Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the “Skilling India” in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the “Skilling India”.
- Please note that the “Skilling India” holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
- Further, “Skilling India” has every right to bring about legal action on candidate who misuse / alter / reproduce the content/ information available on the website.