Graduate Engineer Trainee- Mechanical 2016
0 Years Pune
Posted: 2 days ago
1. To understand manufacturing process and systems of the company.
2. To get exposed to various practices and procedures of Organization.
3. To get practical exposure to functioning of various departments.
4. To interact with different departments in order to perform duties.
5. To get oriented with products of the company.
1. B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical / Production Engineering passed out in the year 2016.
2. Keen to work in a Manufacturing company
3. Ready to take responsibility and challenges
4. Good Communication Skills
5. Positive Attitude
6. Willing to learn new things
7. Candidate will have to sign a bond of 2 years after completion of training period if considered for the permanent vacancy.
Apply at punecareer.wordpress.com