Company Name Dassault Systèmes
Company Location Pune, IN
Posted on 24th May 2018
- Responsibilities include developing automated tests using Python-based automation tools to automate customer workflows and scenarios.
- You will also assist with investigating and debugging test failures through interactions with software developers, test developers and QA engineers ultimately contributing to deliver best in class products to our customers.
- Contribute to continual improvement of Quality, Performance, Scalability & Security of SIMULIA software products via relevant tools and processes
- Strong desire to work in the simulation of advanced technology and possesses the ability to define test scenarios, qualify products for release and write and maintain automation tests to ensure products are regression free.
- Very good understanding of the theory of electromagnetic fields and its application for Microwave and RF components, good working knowledge of commercial EDA/ CAE simulation/ design tools is advantageous, ideally with CST STUDIO SUITE
- Familiar with the design of Microwave and RF components like antennas and filters, EMC analysis, PCB design, SI/PI-analysis, circuit simulation
Your key success factorsMaster’s degree in Engineering with knowledge in ElectromagneticsFluency in English, both verbally and in writingAbility to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structureProactive problem solver who exhibits strong organizational skills and is detail orientedExcellent people skillsExperience programming with Python or MatlabTest Automation experience will be a plusExperience testing enterprise applications will be a plus