Walk in for Catia Courseware Role – Pune – 17th Dec 2016
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Greetings from 3DPLM Software !!!
Excellent Opportunity with 3DPLM Software for CATIA Designers in Courseware Role. ( Please read the job description below)
Develope Course Content for CATIA
Please Find the Below Job description
Experience: 1+ to 3 Years ( Only Experience in CATIA Design )
Work location: Pune
* BE Degree in Engineering with Aggregate First Class in 10th, 12th and BE ( 60%) in Academics with No Education GAP.
* Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English
* 1+ years CATIA User experience.
Key Result Areas
* Develop CATIA courseware (Creating Training Material and E-learning solution for End users of CATIA)
* Become an expert on CATIA products.
* Assist CATIA Instructors and other resources that will be using the new courseware for training delivery or other purposes
* Involve in technical discussions with product experts for define/ review of the contents in the courses
* Assist the Learning Solutions team on one or more projects as needed
3DPLM Software Solutions, Red Fort Building
Plot No. 15/B Pune Infotech Park
M. I. D. C, Phase -1, Hinjewadi
10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Date: 17th Dec 2016, Saturday
Contact Person: Vitthal Borate (Please mention contact person on your CV)
Interview Test Process.
1. General Intelligence Test (40 Questions, 15 Mins, 0.25 Negative marking)- MCQ
2. Technical Aptitude Test (20 Questions, 30 Mins, 0.5 Negative marking)- MCQ
3. CATIA Test (30 Min) – MCQ
4. Essay writing ( 25 Mins )